History in the making

I wish I had a black box. This is the first fight I'm going to see in a long time. It should be really good and I don't anticipate an early knockout. I think this one will go the distance.

The price isn't too bad if you get enough people to pitch in. Were having like a fight night/bbq down at my buddies.

I wish I had a black box.  This is the first fight I'm going to see in a long time.  It should be really good and I don't anticipate an early knockout.  I think this one will go the distance. 

The price isn't too bad if you get enough people to pitch in.  Were having like a fight night/bbq down at my buddies.

That's what I should have done for this fight. I've done that plenty of times and that's the smart way to do things, for some reason I didn't even think to do that this time.

Apparently DLH suffered a cut on his hand that required a bunch of stitches on Wednesday during training.

He also had to take some sort of painkiller that Hopkins' people were complaining about.

DLH also seems to have come in underweight, which gives Hopkins the option od refusing the bout, but he decided to fight.

Ahhh, the controversy-free world of boxing.....

It definatly wasnt the most exciting fight ;) being that I was so hyped up, it wasnt boring for me, but for those who were just casually watching I could see a snorefest.

My grandpa and cousin were yelling F this F boxing, that was the girliest punch they ever saw.

But in my opinion it could be simmed up with 4 words...Bigger man, Bigger Punch.