chopper goes down.....

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

16 marines and a few brittish commandos are down and believed dead when their chopper was returning back to the gulf ship it was stationed on ..........moment of silence and prayer for them all and their families.........thank you.........

16 marines and a few brittish commandos are down and believed dead when their chopper was returning back to the gulf ship it was stationed on ..........moment of silence and prayer for them all and their families.........thank you.........

msnbc is reporting 12 US, 4 brits..mechanical failure

maybe  i stand corrected on the numers.. yes mechanical failure......not shot down........

another correction...16 total..12 british special commandos...4 US aviator crew..

one of the advantages of serving at nato is you have units from all the nato coutries there...as a reward for winning a soldiers board i got to train with a british cammando unit as a guest for one week..those guys were cool..3 US soldiers were there ..their commander made sure we ahd everything we needed...we got to go through alot of thier training and i have to say they are very good soilders...very professional...and when they get time off man can they party...thats were i learned the alternate meaning of the word "f**"..the brits always get a kick out of asking an american , "you got a f**" :lol: ..in england a f** is a cigerette

those were 12 special soldiers along with the 4 marine aviators who probably have the most dangerous missions in this war...those choppers are up to 40 years old that the marines use..its time to update that equipment for their sake and anyone they transport.

my thoughts and prayers go out to those brave men and their families..

msnbc is reporting 12 US, 4 brits..mechanical failure

Sun-Times and Fox News reports 12 Brits and 4 Americans.

maybe  i stand corrected on the numers.. yes mechanical failure......not shot down........

another correction...16 total..12 british special commandos...4 US aviator crew..

one of the advantages of serving at nato is you have units from all the nato coutries there...as a reward for winning a soldiers board i got to train with a british cammando unit as a guest for one week..those guys were cool..3 US soldiers were there ..their commander made sure we ahd everything we needed...we got to go through alot of thier training and i have to say they are very good soilders...very professional...and when they get time off man can they party...thats were i learned the alternate meaning of the word "f**"..the brits always get a kick out of asking an american , "you got a f**" :lol: ..in england a f** is a cigerette

those were 12 special soldiers along with the 4 marine aviators who probably have the most dangerous missions in this war...those choppers are up to 40 years old that the marines use..its time to update that equipment for their sake and anyone they transport.

Whoops.. sorry baggs I didn't see your reply before I replied ;)

maybe  i stand corrected on the numers.. yes mechanical failure......not shot down........

Whoops.. sorry baggs I didn't see your reply before I replied ;)

no problem steff..matter of fact it changed again..now its down to 12 total..8 brits and 4 US...that might have been how it was first reported...probably will change some more before the real total come in...but if it keeps going down it can keep changing all day