Soxtalk FF trade

The Beast

The trade offer proposed in Soxtalkers (19432) has been accepted.

There will now be a 2 day waiting period before the trade is processed. Go to your team page and click on the trade details link to review the trade. If you feel this trade is unfair, send an official protest to the league.

HawksGawners   MonstersfTheMidway

R. Moss

D. Staley

B. Favre

P. Holmes

B. Johnson

J. Gage

--Fantasy Football Commissioner

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

I don't know if I agree with this trade...thoughts?

Well the trade was vetoed without a message as to why. Brad Johnson IS NOT HURT, Minny. He was simply pulled from last week's game and is starting this week.

As for Priest, well he's questionable.

Because of "buyer beware" and the fact that I accepted the trade an hour before ANY game was played on Sunday, it gets vetoed?

Very unfair.

Have a great season, fellas. Learn how to run a FF league why dontcha.

It was a majority vote so that means at least 10 of the 18 members felt this was unfair...this wasnt the commish's(minny) fault. Thats the whole point of the voting system. Minny coulda had the league been commish only veto but with him being in the trade he wouldnt have listened to any of the complaints. As for your learn how to run a league? I dont see the need for that comment.

No ones playing favorites. This is a game, I want to win. Im not gonna play favs. in fantasy football? I just dont understand that reasoning of it.

I apologize for the snide comment.

But as for the trade, a few stated I was getting ripped off, then all of a sudden because of Priest's injury and Brad Johnson getting benched for half a game 10 people vetoed it based on that? When the trade was accepted before that?

Sent : Sunday, September 19, 2004 9:20 AM

To : [email protected]

Subject : Fantasy Football

Hey getsomechaos11,

The trade offer proposed in Soxtalkers (19432) has been accepted.

There will now be a 2 day waiting period before the trade is processed. Go to your team page and click on the trade details link to review the trade. If you feel this trade is unfair, send an official protest to the league.

HawksGawners

R. Moss

D. Staley

B. Favre

MonstersfTheMidway

P. Holmes

B. Johnson

J. Gage

Well I'm done venting cause there's nothing else that can be done. Alls I'm saying is don't veto based on an injury or benching that occurs during the trade's waiting period.

Once you feel Priest is healthy enough for you, HawksGawners, you can propose the same trade again with Brady instead of Brad Johnson.

Peace.