Mike Brown

Yeah, he definitley hits harder than Urlacher, the thing about Urlacher is that he doesn't miss tackles, EVER.

well, not never, he missed one today, but that isn't technically a missed tackle since he over ran the ball carrier.

Yeah, he definitley hits harder than Urlacher, the thing about Urlacher is that he doesn't miss tackles, EVER.

Urlacher has had an excellent two games. He's been awesome - for anyone who said he's overrated... damn, is he proving you guys wrong.

But Brown - huge loss. Looks like Bobby Gray and Todd Johnson will have bigger roles in the defense.

The Bears' joy over winning their first game against Green Bay since 2000 was tempered by a season-ending injury to Brown, who ruptured his right Achilles' tendon late in the game. The fifth-year safety will undergo surgery this week and faces 6-7 months of rehabilitation.

So today isn’t such a good day. The Bears beat the Packers but lose Brown. :headshake

I don't see what is so funny about that, considering the Bears will still do pretty good without him.

It can still be funny, but not necessarily true. And, no, the Bears won't do pretty good without him. They were a 500 team before his injury. Now...ouchers.

Edited by danman31

I don't see what is so funny about that, considering the Bears will still do pretty good without him. IMO!

Lighten up, it's a joke. :rolly

I know we all want to be high after this game - but let's put it into perspective a bit. This team should have been pissed off after how they played last week. Green Bay, beating us the last seven times and coming off a high of playing on the first Monday Night against the defending NFC Champs, probably were gonna come back down to earth. Don't get me wrong, I love that we finally beat the Pack, at the Tundra - but I want to see more. Go next week and beat the Vikings, and then I'll be really, REALLY impressed...

Ogun batted a pass away today and made a couple tackles too. No, he isn't sacking the world right now, but I don't think the little things like that should get unnoticed.

I've also seen a lot of plays in which Ogun has been absolutely hog-tied, yet no call was made. He's also drawing double teams, and I see that paying huge dividends for Tommie Harris and Alex Brown, who are playing solid.

I'm not worried about Ogun, he's playing the run excellently, and once he gets his step back, not many RT's will be able to stop him from getting to the QB...