Today's game!

chisoxfan14

yea Today's game was awesome!!! Since it was Kids day I got Joe Crede, Jeff Bajenaru, and Mon Soo Lee's autographs! Jeff is soo cool! And Bafia was there today! so i was soo happy about that too! i got a good picture of him and Willie Harris did an interview with Hawk and D.J. so i went over to where he was and got a good picture of Willie!! :wub: and...when we were driving home..we were by these like 2 coach buses..and my sister was like hey maybe its Detroit! and we get infront of one bus and i turned around and there is Pudge Rodriguez!I was like omg!!! ITS PUDGE!!! So i waved! and he waved and i took a picture of him! and behind him was Carlos Pena! and then we got infront of the other bus and Alen Trammel (the manager) was in the front! but he looked very dissapointed! lol! Bafia looked soo hot today! :wub: ok well he does everyday but thats ok! Today was so fun!

Wow, that's awesome.

That like sounds like I would have had a good time as well. The Tigers were like soooo crappy today. But like they try hard ya know? Whatever, the Sox were like totally awesome today! If only they could like do that everyday they would like win the World Series! :lol: Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Wow, that's awesome.

That like sounds like I would have had a good time as well. The Tigers were like soooo crappy today. But like they try hard ya know? Whatever, the Sox were like totally awesome today! If only they could like do that everyday they would like win the World Series! :lol: Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Oh you asshole.. :lol: