The Shameless Band Plug Thread

3E8

Use this thread to promote any bands you want people to know about.

Saosin

Pronounced 'say ocean', they call themselves a jam band, I'd call it alternative. I've known about these guys for awhile, but they just released a new song I can't stop listening to. Unique vocals and really great drumwork. I'd compare them to Thrice. Check 'em out if you're looking for something new.

Saosin - Bury Your Head

DL'd the song - not bad. Not really my favorite style, but not bad at all.

I've beaten the drum for my favorite band for so long here, everyone's gotta be sick of it, but one more time won't hurt:

http://www.thewildhearts.com

They've been at it for over a decade now, and I LOVE this band. Part metal, part punk, part pop, very catchy melodies, kinda complex song structures, really good stuff.

DL'd the song - not bad. Not really my favorite style, but not bad at all.

I've beaten the drum for my favorite band for so long here, everyone's gotta be sick of it, but one more time won't hurt:

http://www.thewildhearts.com

They've been at it for over a decade now, and I LOVE this band. Part metal, part punk, part pop, very catchy melodies, kinda complex song structures, really good stuff.

Wow! That band is pretty cool. I'm surprised I've never heard of them.

Those riffs are fast and loud, just the way I like them. I imagine this would be really good driving music. Especially on the tollway. :lol:

Use this thread to promote any bands you want people to know about.

Saosin

Pronounced 'say ocean', they call themselves a jam band, I'd call it alternative.  I've known about these guys for awhile, but they just released a new song I can't stop listening to.  Unique vocals and really great drumwork.  I'd compare them to Thrice.  Check 'em out if you're looking for something new. 

Saosin - Bury Your Head

I actually heard Saosin this summer at work. This girl I knew brought in a cd, it only had like 5 songs on it but they were pretty solid.

A couple bands I have been really into lately are Rise Against (more hardcore, but a good style of it), and RX Bandits (punkish, but more melodic, lots of tempo changes, lots of different instruments).