Stevenson High School bus shot at!!

Rowand44

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my high school, 2 people died from being shot last year (one was gang related, the other was innocent) I know the sister of the innocent one that was shot. She had to transfer schools and I heard she hasn't been the same ever since. I still feel sorry for her and will always.

That's realy sad....I can't even imagine what it's like having a school shooting in your own school. Hopefully it'll never happen ever again but sadly I have my doubts.

im in golf club, tried out for baseball frosh year, but didnt make it, i was thinkin about IM football, but i never turned in the forms...

It's real fun, the only bad thing is the games are pretty early in the morning but that's good too because all the games finish before actual football starts.

Hopefully it'll never happen ever again but sadly I have my doubts.

Your right. There are different type of gangs at my school now. Sure the representatives at my school did an good job of getting rid of alot of gang bangers, but there still and will always be some around weather people like it or not. Hell, I was also a gang banger my freshman year (thankgod I wasn't, that would have been the worst mistake of my life)

Row, does your classes have alot of electives cause it's your senior year too?

My schedule is ridiculously easy, I basically have 2 real classes. My english class is a joke it's called media analysis and all we do is talk about how the media is corupt, i have economics which is a joke of a class and I take a computer class where all I do is sit on soxtalk.

My schedule is ridiculously easy, I basically have 2 real classes.  My english class is a joke it's called media analysis and all we do is talk about how the media is corupt, i have economics which is a joke of a class and I take a computer class where all I do is sit on soxtalk.

Ditto. Like only 3 classes I nee to graduate and I'm set so no worries here. I can see alot of cutting this year, but I gotta let the ol' gf know about it 1st. ;)

Thanks for beating up Barrington for us. I'm sure it provided the guys with some nice game tape for later on in the eyar.

Ya, that game was total destruction. Unfortunately both weeks after that our team played like total s*** but we won one of those games because we played Vernon Hills. Like I said we destroyed north chicago on friday, now this week we have a huge game coming up against Libertyville.

North Chicago and Zion always cause problems at sporting events. I went to Warren and know about stuff since the late 80s that went down there.

Hopefully nobody got hurt.

BTW, Rowand44, Warren's football is tough this year. Patriots=Goin down!!!

BTW, Rowand44, Warren's football is tough this year. Patriots=Goin down!!!

You guys are always good. Either way I think we'll take you guys Brian although you guys always have players watching are home games on saturday's, those are some big kids. We'll get you guys those this year.

wednesday is cool, my bus usually gets to school right before the bell, so thats not good, either 6th period or right after school would be cool.

I'm assuming you have an 8th hour class unless you beat the system. :lol: I'm long gone after 7th, so I'm thinking some time during 6th is good.