Stevenson High School bus shot at!!

Rowand44

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: We so owned Conant in the basketball playoffs 2 years ago. It was the regional final and it went to OT. We advanced and went on to 3rd in state (lost on a buzzer beater in the semis :crying ).

He Gawn- my school has few blacks, but I think our African-American pop. tripled from 4 to 12 in the last 2 years, lol.

And I hate how at a tournament Stevenson always has the same colors as us. It's especially annoying in crowds. You don't know who is on what side. <_>

I would have gone to Waubonsie Valley in Aurora and recently they just had a shooting over a gang related problem. No one was hurt and it happend on the Freshman campus where I would have gone and never know what might of happend then...anyway, glad to hear no one was hurt.

I would have gone to Waubonsie Valley in Aurora and recently they just had a shooting over a gang related problem. No one was hurt and it happend on the Freshman campus where I would have gone and never know what might of happend then...anyway, glad to hear no one was hurt.

dude wtf is that in your sig get that s*** outta there i never said that