Welcome to the newest southsider

southsider2k5

Cats are cool, but what is even cooler are rabbits. Mine is litter box trained and nothing is funner than watching a bunny hope around the homestead.

Yer shore did get yerself a purrrtty kitty. Arr yer sure you ain't a way south - sider?

Yeah funny story, when it cost $165 to get it shots, tests, and flea dip, all of the sudden it got the name that I wanted.  Stayed with the White Sox theme... named Krash after both Rowand and me :)

What was the original name in the first place?

We had talked about K or Cotts if it was a female and Clee or Krash if it was a male.

We already have a Robin and Maggs from right after we got married.  Ang had another cat, Cera, from before we got married.

About 9 years ago, my mum and my sister got 2 cats from my aunty's farm. My sister gave them the name Nike and Paddington. We've only got Nike now, but he can't walk properly and I don't think he's gonna last long, which is sad because you really do get emotionally attached to them. Hope your 4 cats all get along though. :lol:

About 9 years ago, my mum and my sister got 2 cats from my aunty's farm. My sister gave them the name Nike and Paddington. We've only got Nike now, but he can't walk properly and I don't think he's gonna last long, which is sad because you really do get emotionally attached to them. Hope your 4 cats all get along though.  :lol:

Yeah the cats are like our kids. Angie's parents even call them the grandcats.