Mike North Morning Show

Has any one listened to the new Mike North Morning Show? It is sooooooooooo bad. I can NOT listen to it. It makes my ears bleed. It is absolutely unlistenable! I interned for Mike when he was doing his afternoon show and I listened on and off prior to that, I didn’t really care for his views on things, but at least it was listenable. This new show is soooooooooo bad.

I hated listening to the SlackHawks on the Score, because I'd usually fall asleep during the Hawks game ( big shock there, huh? ) and then wake up to the nauseating sounds of either that Fox Sports Radio guy or Mike Murphy.

UGH.

I NEVER listen to the Score intentionally except for hockey games, which obviously won't be happening for a LONG time.

So I will luckily, thankfully not be able to give an opinion about Mike North's morning show.

Has any one listened to the new Mike North Morning Show? It is sooooooooooo bad. I can NOT listen to it. It makes my ears bleed. It is absolutely unlistenable! I interned for Mike when he was doing his afternoon show and I listened on and off prior to that, I didn’t really care for his views on things, but at least it was listenable. This new show is soooooooooo bad.

Mike North = Grammar School graduate, hot dog stand owner, Ignorant, Opinionated, should be making you a hotdog with sport peppers but instead gets paid 1 mil a year. Aint America great?

It's really too bad I can't get his show down here at school, huh? :huh

:lol: i hate the whole things how he rambles on about politics and social issues, even though I tend to agree with some of the stuff he says. Mike shut up and concentrate on our sport teams not how John Kerry's wife wears the pants in that Marriage

When we(Soxnet) sent a list of interview questions to pappy(North) he sent us back our questions with answers such as... Yes, No, Lee, Sox,.... quite the feature article to put on our growing website.... ontop of that... he took the questions i sent him and used for his show later on that week, without giving us any props. He's a real gem.

When we(Soxnet) sent a list of interview questions to pappy(North) he sent us back our questions with answers such as... Yes, No, Lee, Sox,.... quite the feature article to put on our growing website.... ontop of that... he took the questions i sent him and used for his show later on that week, without giving us any props. He's a real gem.

Huge reason to dislike him right there.

Guy I work with interned on his show in 2001 said all he did was kiss Jesse Rogers ass fulltime and belittle everyone else and get his lunch etc without even a thanks .

I used to be a huuuuge scorehead.... but honestly, besides Boes&Berns, and maybe Jay Hoof.... I think the rest of em are just really Ignorant, about everything I mean hearing Mike North talk politics is in all honesty, a crime to his listeners, I mean if someone hears what he says and believes him.... they're view will be quite skewed.

I've turned the dial up to 1000.... Dan Patrick, Mac, Jurko, Harry, some quality programming right there.

Me and Z is the best show on the Score. Too bad they're only on once a week (Saturday nights, mostly), and now they've been bumped for Sporting News radio due to college football.

Boers and Bernstein are decent, when they're not belittling callers and slamming Hawk and the Sox (which as of the past couple of months have been often).

North is horrible, but if it's either him or the jackass on ESPN 1000 that starts at 9am, give me the hot dog vendor.

J Hood is also pretty good, though he too, has been highly critical of the Sox (not that they deserve any leniency I guess).

Huge reason to dislike him right there.

By the way, he will only give credit to his interns if you are about 5'6", blonde hair, big boobs. AKA: Jen Jen the Engin Paterson. The producers said I did FAR more work then she did (she often refused to do jobs) yet Jen gets hired to work on his morning show. Why? EYE CANDY!