Surprise, surprise

kapkomet

Wow.

And, now tell me, Joe Lockhart would just call this guy out of the blue, just to chat?

Lockhart: Hey, how's the weather down there in Texas?

Burkett: Good.

Lockhart: Sooo, how's the family?

Burkett: Good.

Lockhart: Thanks for your support.

Burkett: You're welcome.

Yea, that's how the conversation went. :rolly

I think the Vietnam debate should end at the fact that while Kerry was getting shot at on the front, GWB was doing shots.

This election is a joke. Neither of these candidates have an issue to run on because they're the same damn candidate policy wise.

Neither Lurch or the dry drunk moron give a s*** about the everyday average American who *gasps* works for a living and does not have their father hand them numerous companies to run or a baseball team despite running them into the ground or marrying into incredibly obscene amounts of cash.

It's a false choice for Americans to have to choose either one of these momos to lead this country for the next 4 years.

This election is a joke.  Neither of these candidates have an issue to run on because they're the same damn candidate policy wise.

Neither Lurch or the dry drunk moron give a s*** about the everyday average American who *gasps* works for a living and does not have their father hand them numerous companies to run or a baseball team despite running them into the ground or marrying into incredibly obscene amounts of cash.

It's a false choice for Americans to have to choose either one of these momos to lead this country for the next 4 years.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I think the Vietnam debate should end at the fact that while Kerry was getting shot at on the front, GWB was doing shots.

This election is a joke.  Neither of these candidates have an issue to run on because they're the same damn candidate policy wise.

This is the biggest crock of horses*** I've ever heard.

Three words for you Apu. Supreme Court Justices.

Trust the system, trust that no single ass clown can sink the republic. Trust that the other party (whichever that is for you) will be held in check by "your" party. This is why I support the media and Judges so much. Without those balances, one single ass clown could sink the republic, or at least make a lasting dent. Again, no matter which side you prefer.