Bristol gets 3 of BA top 20 for Appy league

southsider2k5

Brice didn't hit .404 in the Olympics from what I know. The numbers I saw had him in the .200 range. I have it in an article from FS, talking about his promotion to Bham.

However, I think Brice is one of the most underrated prospects in the organization. We may talk about him, but he has a lot of talent for a person fairly knew to baseball. His power should continue to develop and I see a lot of reasons to believe he will be a very good average hitter.

As far as his defense, some have said its good, but from what I saw he had a lot to work on. However, he has a very strong arm.

Brice didn't hit .404 in the Olympics from what I know.  The numbers I saw had him in the .200 range.  I have it in an article from FS, talking about his promotion to Bham.

However, I think Brice is one of the most underrated prospects in the organization.  We may talk about him, but he has a lot of talent for a person fairly knew to baseball.  His power should continue to develop and I see a lot of reasons to believe he will be a very good average hitter. 

As far as his defense, some have said its good, but from what I saw he had a lot to work on.  However, he has a very strong arm.

He was hitting in the .400's midway thru the tournament but it probably went down late in the olympics, he got 1 hit robbed from him in the Gold Medal Game against Cuba.

Can you tell how someone is knew to baseball? Does that mean they know a lot about the sport and have a lot of experience. Oh wait, is it now or know. :unsure:  :lol:

:bang :bang

You'd think I'd learn to spell these words right in my posts...but frankly, I think I prefer leaving myself open to these assaults on my grammar. To think, I take my english test in October that I need to pass to graduate.

Oh ya, did a little research for Brice's final stats in the Olympics:

.200 AVG, 3 RBI in nine games played (25 at bats).

As far as his time in Bham, I don' think he played in a game or got an at bat, although I could be wrong.