Fantasy Football Trade

Rowand44

I need your guys opinion on this, I'd be giving up Dunn and Holt and I'd be getting Fred Taylor and Coles, I know dunn's been real good so far but I really don't think he's going to keep this up, so what do you guys think, should I do it?

Dunn has been pretty s***ty this year actually, and taylor has always been better than him through out their entire careers. Bruce and coles should put up very similar numbers i feel so i would accept it.

Dunn has been pretty s***ty this year actually, and taylor has always been better than him through out their entire careers. Bruce and coles should put up very similar numbers i feel so i would accept it.

Dunn has 4 td's so far this year, he didn't have a lot of yards on sunday but still a good fantasy day, I'm leaning towards accepting it but it's tough.

The reason i say accept the trade is because dunn has never been known for scoring touch downs.  I mean he averages about four a year, but on the other hand this may be a year that he goes crazy and has 18 touchdowns.

See, that's why I'm trying to trade him now, I don't think he's going to keep this up and his trade value is at it's peak right now. Taylor is a stud too even though he's got off to a slow start.

See, that's why I'm trying to trade him now, I don't think he's going to keep this up and his trade value is at it's peak right now.  Taylor is a stud too even though he's got off to a slow start.

I think on the very high side he gets 12 but more likely 8-10. So i would really consider accepting that trade.

fred taylor - oft injured, currently has a nagging foot injury: horrid first two games.

dunn - bad yardage but right now is getting the goal line carries and in fantasy football that what matters most

coles - his performance right now depends on the qb. for some reason right now brunnel is either uncomfortable with him or just plain out doesn't like him. bad first game, good second game probably mostly due to the fact that brunnell was taken out and ramsey was in

holt - probably one of the surest bets at wr. top 3 wr.

having said this i think your safest bet is with not making the trade. but you got big question marks no matter which you choose. i'm purely basing my opinion on holt > coles. the rb situation both have pretty big questions obviously if fred taylor can get over this injury and stay healthy the rest of the year i'd probably pick him because most likely in atlanta they will try to work ducket in more...