SoxTalk

MinnesotaSoxFan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all right, we'll have our old folks (21+) gathering at the bar during Soxfest :headbang  :drink  :cheers  :drink  :)

Damn, I can't belive i'm considered an "Old folk" now haha. But yeah, that would be fun to meet in the bar some time next year with all of you guys. I always wanted to know if Southsider talks as much as he posts :lolhitting

You don't have to be a "teen" but anyone under 30 is acceptable. We will figure the costs later! But this might be 100 dollars per person. This is a rough estimate.

Does it make any sense to alienate people from any event ever? I mean if you wanna hang out with just the younger guys, invite everyone and just hang out with the younger guys.

I'd like to think that Soxtalk is an inclusive community, rather than a enviroment that is fractured by age....

I can't stop you from doing what you want, but I guess the one question that is pick at my brain is.... why exclude some of the more knowledgable sox fans on the site, just because their older than you....? from the private conversations i've had with some of the posters over the age of thirty, i've learned quite a bit, there are a ton of interesting people on this site, and i would think that they would be the people you'd want to spend time at a game with having them pick out things you might not of thought of.

It doenst really matter to me, but this was a real headscratcher to me.

Anybody? It's gonna be up here in Minny, so I can be a part of the fun...

f*** that why make everyone go up to minny when we could make 1 person come down here? hmmm didnt think of that one did ya. it would be so much easier if it were in chcago. and ill think about it. all depends on college

Hey any age is welcome, but geez IF we had to stay the night in a hotel would you spend it with a guy who is 20 years older with you and not related. It might seem comfortable if people are age goes. We can have advisors like Heather Lee. She is a teacher and could supervise if anything goes wrong...