SoxTalk

MinnesotaSoxFan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Minny, two people in my town last year committed suicide, and personally I think its a really selfish move. We'll miss you, your freinds will miss you, and most of all your family and siblings will miss you. Personally, I think you should A. go to the school helper tommorow, and B. look at the pros and cons of what your considering. Stupid, stupid decision my freind. Get those damn thoughts out of your head.

Well Minny, two people in my town last year committed suicide, and personally I think its a really selfish move.  We'll miss you, your freinds will miss you, and most of all your family and siblings will miss you.  Personally, I think you should A. go to the school helper tommorow, and B. look at the pros and cons of what your considering.  Stupid, stupid decision my freind.  Get those damn thoughts out of your head.

hes kidding dont worry about him

I apologize for this getting way out of hand. I have always talked withace/whitesoxin/minny about possibly metting up sometime, not as like an official soxtalk thing, but just to meet up some time because we get along and have a lot in common, particuarly age. The thread was put out there just to be welcoming to other teens that might want to get together. The point of this was definetly not to alienate anyone. Going up to Minny is a stretch. Most people wouldnt be able to afford or make the trip, but Minny cant get down here, so that is why the idea was suggested. Upon looking at it more closely, a lot of us can see that going up to minnesota probably is going a little too far. If we want to meet up for the first time we could do it at the cell, and maybe if we get to know each other and get older a minnesota trip is possible.

But I just want to reiterate the fact that this was not supposed to be a soxtalk sanctioned event, just an opportunity for a few of us to get together. :bang

Hey, Minny, just as a general rule...

Never joke about suicide. One can never tell if the person is serious...if they don't believe they are being serious, but they are being serious, that person feels like s*** because they know they could have stopped it. But if they do think they're serious, but they are not...then it gets blown way the hell out of proportion.

Don't joke about death at all, period.

Hey, Minny, just as a general rule...

Never joke about suicide.  One can never tell if the person is serious...if they don't believe they are being serious, but they are being serious, that person feels like s*** because they know they could have stopped it.  But if they do think they're serious, but they are not...then it gets blown way the hell out of proportion.

Don't joke about death at all, period.

BTW...I think the idea would be really cool.

Problem is we usually will only ever take 1 trip to Minnesota a year(if that even, unless you count East Grand Forks), and the timing would have to be absolutely perfect for it to work out.

What the hell? A trip without Yoda just wouldn’t be the same, now would it? ;)

Count me in. Though like many have said, it be a lot better if us teens can meet at the Cell next year. It be real cool if I can meet some of you guys. Except Minny, he’s scary.

Sorry if I scared anyone... I did think about doing it but later thought it was the losers way out of it. It has been a horrible day and I am hoping it will never be another day like this. Sorry for the grief.

Dude. 1 day shouldn't make you kill yourself.

Wait at least 2.

"A reading from Beastly according to Ross."

Let me share an experience.

At a point in my life, I had depression, and battled with that for about 1 year, and kept the feelings inside of me for 2 months.

There were 3 points of when this could have happened.

First was in 5th, when I had my doubts. When in doubt, that is all i could think about when I wasn't working on school work, to the point I felt lower than low, and had to tell someone. And I did.

6th grade, i was beat up everyday. I blamed god for it. Of course, now that I look back on being beat up and humiliated, god helped me become a better person.

8th grade, something much worse happened with doubts. And you know, that was the one in which I worried about everything. ANYTHING. Any time. Every day. I had trouble sleeping. I worried about going to school, doing daily tasks, life wasn't fun.

But I realized suicide was not an option. I had too much to live for.

After that, I hopped on zoloft and eventually I have been corrected.

I still have the "assholes" who bug me, but I think its kind of funny of how pathetic they are and how they will never know the real world.

I haven't been around much lately and my god has this board changed...and not in a good way

Don't ask me, I've been gone on the most part the past few days and all I can do is shake my head at parts of this thread.

I got no idea whats up...however, if were just talking tailgate, sounds cool to me. The one I was at earlier in the year was awesome. Anyway, I'm gonna move this offtopic cause I Think its pretty much turned off topic.

Any complaints...just shoot me a PM, but i've been known to run my PM box much like the government, so expect a response in 2 to 6 weeks :lol: