SoxTalk

MinnesotaSoxFan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude, that's f***ed up.

That's one thing that never happend to people at my Jr. High.

Well thats what people wanted to do to me, god condemn their souls.

I don't think I deserved it, considering I was quiet and just minding my own business.

On a break away steal in our pickup basketball game, I was the taller guy, so they loved to push me as I was in the air into the bars that held the basketball hoop together.

Sorry if I scared anyone... I did think about doing it but later thought it was the losers way out of it. It has been a horrible day and I am hoping it will never be another day like this. Sorry for the grief.

Minny...don't think for a second that you are the only one on this board that has contemplated suicide. I'm sure some here have, and may not be open to sharing, or some may...who knows(I do realize beastly did)

Life is a b****...everyone knows that. It has its highs, and it has its lows...and then it has its lower then lows(and beastly called them). Those lower then lows are just painful beyond anything words can describe.

Almost everyone thinks about suicide at one time or another(or atleast about wanting to die, due to some event or another), and some get very close. All I can say is, whatever you do, don't pull the trigger, don't push down, don't swallow...just put everything down, take a good 5-10 minutes, and think about everything and everyone in your life, and how they are affected by you.

If everyone took those 5-10 minutes just to think about all that that has ever committed suicide, I would venture to guess that atleast 95% of everyone who did that would not finish the job...which is a good thing.

Keep your chin up, and go to battle tomorrow...all you can do is keep moving on. Soon enough, you'll be in your 60s talking to your grandkids about this thing called a message board that you used in the internet ages ago, and they'll probably wonder what in the hell the internet was, and you'll pull out your old computer...ah, you get the picture. ;)

In case you are wondering...yes, I did contemplate suicide...and I thought about what I was going to do for about 5 seconds, and I realized it was a stupid, stupid idea.

Bad s*** will happen to you...it happens to everyone. The best thing you can do is look past the bad s*** and look forward to everything good that will happen in your life.

Like the White Sox winning the World Series