Iraqis selling DVDs of executions

southsider2k5

Yes I did, two great episodes.  I am not comfortable with Farina yet... he is a little too Chicago for L&O.

I got a kick out of his character. Maybe it was because he is so Chicago. He used to be a Chicago cop, right? If so, this character is tailor made for him, lol.

I got a kick out of his character.  Maybe it was because he is so Chicago.  He used to be a Chicago cop, right?  If so, this character is tailor made for him, lol.

Yeah he was a Chicago cop for 20 years. I have met Farina before, he is a really cool guy. He was (maybe still is) a member at a country club where I worked in HS. Always friendly and joking, and a very good tipper :)

I like him as an actor, he just doesn't fit in L&O very well right now, IMO. Hopefully that will change.

Law & Order is ruined for me with him being on. He is too identified with other characters. They needed someone from no where to join the cast. Perhaps another Broadway type like Orbach.

Back to the DVD. In an abstract way look at all our war movies staring John Wayne with Japanese dying, or Indians being heroically beaten back by the pilgrams.

What makes this so much more horrific is this isn't a movie, it's real life.

I like him as an actor, he just doesn't fit in L&O very well right now, IMO.  Hopefully that will change.

I didn't like the DA at first either. Now I like the character just because of her antagonistic approach with the big cheese (I can't remember his name - the head of the department that in real life used to be a Senator).

I didn't like the DA at first either.  Now I like the character just because of her antagonistic approach with the big cheese (I can't remember his name - the head of the department that in real life used to be a Senator).

No one can really replace Adam Schiff.

I didn't like the DA at first either.  Now I like the character just because of her antagonistic approach with the big cheese (I can't remember his name - the head of the department that in real life used to be a Senator).

I can't remember his remember his acting name, but his real name is Fred Thompson IIRC.