Stripper Pole

Texsox

Yahooooo link

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Three students at Jacksonville University have been punished for installing a stripper pole in an on-campus apartment and taking pictures as fully clothed women performed on it at a party. A female student who won a dance contest also was disciplined.

About a dozen women competed for a $100 Victoria's Secret gift certificate Sept. 11, said James Foster, a 20-year-old who hosted the party. None of the women disrobed.

The men bought the steel pole from Home Depot, bolted it to the concrete ceiling and attached the bottom to a plywood stage covered in red felt.

Umm..thats one retarded school.  No one was forced and what not.  I guess since its on campus grounds they have to abide by the rules in a sense, but gimme a break.

^yeah that^ the most i can see they did wrong was actually bolting the pole into the ceiling. most colleges are very uptight about what you physically do to your apartment/dorm room...

IN fine college tradition I like how they quickly turned it into a ping pong table. I would have carefully reconfigured it as a tribute t the brave firefighters the world over. Hell, who can argue with a post 9/11 tribute to fire fighters ;)

It's amazing how some women will act (what they will do) for a few dollars.

Have you watched any reality TV? It aint just females. Hell guys do stupid stuff on a dare. Hell, double dog dare a guy and he'll do anything especially if a couple buddies are around. :lol:

Have you watched any reality TV? It aint just females. Hell guys do stupid stuff on a dare. Hell, double dog dare a guy and he'll do anything especially if a couple buddies are around.  :lol:

3rd Grader: I dare you to touch her boobs.

Billy Madison : Touch her boobs? That's assault brotha. You double dare me?