AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

southsider2k5

I can't agree with you folks. I think Jose should be back next year. Although not at $5M a year. He still has a lot to offer a contending club and the Sox in particular.

It was a good game to win with a number of people stepping up today especially Jon Garland. Impressive displays by Jon tday and Mark B on Saturday.

I can't agree with you folks. I think Jose should be back next year. Although not at $5M a year. He still has a lot to offer a contending club and the Sox in particular.

It was a good game to win with a number of people stepping up today especially Jon Garland. Impressive displays by Jon tday and Mark B on Saturday.

If he bits against soley right handers for a million maybe two i would think about it. Anything more than that he needs to go. But we really have no place to put him since uribe will most likely be the starting shortstop next year.

:puke  :puke  :puke  :puke  :puke  :puke  :puke  :puke

I dont care how we use them, no to Val-Crede.

I think a change is the best thing for this team and letting Valentin go tops the list but if he's willing to take a fair amount of money, who else would you rather see at third base facing righties?

A trade of some sort, mabye Uribe, I dont know, but thinking of a Platoon of Jose and Joe going into next season makes me :puke

All i know is that if we got koskie for two years and traded crede for some sort of solid reliever we would have upgraded pretty well. Koskie smokes crede in obp and anything we get for crede is a bonus.

All i know is that if we got koskie for two years and traded crede for some sort of solid reliever we would have upgraded pretty well. Koskie smokes crede in obp and anything we get for crede is a bonus.

Why a 240 hitting third baseman with only 66 rbis who is slated to make five-plus million dollars is coveted by so many on this board is beyond me.

As frustrating as Crede has been, money, age, and talent make me think..

Crede>Koskie

Why a 240 hitting third baseman with only 66 rbis who is slated to make five-plus million dollars is coveted by so many on this board is beyond me.

As frustrating as Crede has been, money, age, and talent make me think..

Crede>Koskie

Koskie's career obp is what .69 points better. In koskie's worse year he is still better that cruddy offensively and defensively. Also he will not fet 5 million this year with the surplus of third baseman available.