Score Reports...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Griese and Keenan McCardell for A-Train and a 4th rounder.

Screw trading for a QB who at best will get us a few extra wins and hurt the Bears draft position. With the secondary in the shape its in and not exactly having a tremendous amount of talent on offense to begin with this team isn't going anywhere.

I was trying to think of what QB's are out there unsigned, all I could come up with is Jeff George, anyone else have any suggestions. And forget about trades, this was a rebuilding year anyway, with all new talent, and defensive line with an average age of 23, and a new QB and RB. I say pack it in, go for the first draft pick and win next year. You dont want to give away a player right now for a backup QB next year

Nuts to doing anything drastic at the moment. I say give Quinn a game and see what the guy can do. He knows the system so hopefully that can spell results on the field. Trading right now is dumb,IMO. Why give away someone for a stop gap solution which would probably only last for this season till Rex comes back. Use what healthy bodies we still have and ride out the season. No one was expecting playoffs for this team anyways, though you did like to see the progression Rex was making.

This is going to be interesting. Now teams will really just load up on stoping the run. I expect TJ numbers to go down drastically. It will open up the passing game, but trouble is, the Bears didnt have one when Grossman was in, let alone with Quinn now. Were f***ed.

I think all this means is Jones will get an even BETTER role on the team.. All Quinn needs to do is make the throws, he doesnt need to be Peyton Manning..

I got Jones on my fantasy team, I hope that he is even more of a focal point on Chicago now because I need his production!