Hitler and the boys....

Bmr31

btw that thread where bmr got banned............... man that was bush.

i was expecting to see one of his name calling rants. i honestly have to say that i am a little disappointed.

Dude i havent called people names in months. On the fear of banning topic, why would i care? I knew i had this site. Even if i didnt, Im not gonna shy away from losers like daver and voodoo.

when i said i was disappointed, i was meaning the reason on why you got banned. that was weak. some of those newbies haven't seen you in one of your rants. too bad. you would have scared the s*** out of them. you and rps would be a very entertaining show. :headbang :D :lol:

Yeah, you know what? Despite the image that voodoo and daver try to create for me, I am very popular over there. I may not be well liked, but people used to look forward to my posts.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw that thread where bmr got banned............... man that was bush.

i was expecting to see one of his name calling rants. i honestly have to say that i am a little disappointed.

Dude i havent called people names in months. On the fear of banning topic, why would i care? I knew i had this site. Even if i didnt, Im not gonna shy away from losers like daver and voodoo.

when i said i was disappointed, i was meaning the reason on why you got banned. that was weak. some of those newbies haven't seen you in one of your rants. too bad. you would have scared the s*** out of them. you and rps would be a very entertaining show. :headbang :D :lol:

Yeah, you know what? Despite the image that voodoo and daver try to create for me, I am very popular over there. I may not be well liked, but people used to look forward to my posts.

popular????????????? :huh:

Is "voodoo" the same person as "JustJim"? If so, then I am puzzled because I've known him back at the ESPN boards (which gets a bad rap; if Rio ever "recruits" such regulars as Bridgeport_Joe, Lake_Shore_Drive and southsider2k3 among a few others, these boards would become downright awesome) and he was always a CLASS-ACT. If people say tha FWC (good guy who was/is PHG's b****) is "ah-it", I don't see how ANYONE could bash voodoo. I mean, there is something to be said about power corrupting or whatever...But...let's just say that BMR is one of the most loathed and useless baiters in history of boards, so I will not give him benefit of the doubt. (As for daver, we all agree he sucks as a mod and a poster. Nothing to add to that sentiment.)

In any case, this site is great. Keep it up.

ETA: I just went over the WSI thread that is still there, BTW, it confirms everything I've ever said about that petty egomaniac BMR. Twice over. I haven't posted over there since I got banned after a spat with randar year and a half ago and generally think their site "featurettes" are overrated...but after reading that walking waste of space of a human being's scribblings, how can anyone take his side?

Is "voodoo" the same person as "JustJim"?  If so, then I am puzzled because I've known him back at the ESPN boards (which gets a bad rap; if Rio ever "recruits" such regulars as Bridgeport_Joe, Lake_Shore_Drive and southsider2k3 among a few others, these boards would become downright awesome) and he was always a CLASS-ACT.  If people say tha FWC (good guy who was/is PHG's b****) is "ah-it", I don't see how ANYONE could bash voodoo.  I mean, there is something to be said about power corrupting or whatever...But...let's just say that BMR is one of the most loathed and useless baiters in history of boards, so I will not give him benefit of the doubt.  (As for daver, we all agree he sucks as a mod and a poster.  Nothing to add to that sentiment.)

In any case, this site is great.  Keep it up.

in the fight that got most of here had nothing to do with bmr. i had my prob with bmr and that was then.

vc did let the power go to his head. he was defending davers on davers over handed power hungry tatics. i didn't have prob with him and i still think i may have a respectful opinion of him and vice versa. but the prob happen with davers.

so blaming bmr on this one is wrong.

Is "voodoo" the same person as "JustJim"?  If so, then I am puzzled because I've known him back at the ESPN boards (which gets a bad rap; if Rio ever "recruits" such regulars as Bridgeport_Joe, Lake_Shore_Drive and southsider2k3 among a few others, these boards would become downright awesome) and he was always a CLASS-ACT.  If people say tha FWC (good guy who was/is PHG's b****) is "ah-it", I don't see how ANYONE could bash voodoo.  I mean, there is something to be said about power corrupting or whatever...But...let's just say that BMR is one of the most loathed and useless baiters in history of boards, so I will not give him benefit of the doubt.  (As for daver, we all agree he sucks as a mod and a poster.  Nothing to add to that sentiment.)

In any case, this site is great.  Keep it up.

Hey voodoo!!! WHats up? Lol ya loser. :lol:

Is "voodoo" the same person as "JustJim"?  If so, then I am puzzled because I've known him back at the ESPN boards (which gets a bad rap; if Rio ever "recruits" such regulars as Bridgeport_Joe, Lake_Shore_Drive and southsider2k3 among a few others, these boards would become downright awesome) and he was always a CLASS-ACT.  If people say tha FWC (good guy who was/is PHG's b****) is "ah-it", I don't see how ANYONE could bash voodoo.  I mean, there is something to be said about power corrupting or whatever...But...let's just say that BMR is one of the most loathed and useless baiters in history of boards, so I will not give him benefit of the doubt.  (As for daver, we all agree he sucks as a mod and a poster.  Nothing to add to that sentiment.)

In any case, this site is great.  Keep it up.

Hey voodoo!!! WHats up? Lol ya loser. :lol:

was that vc

Supposedly banned me again from WSI.  LMFAO!!!!  Why?  Because I dont like the moderators!!!!! LMAO!!!!  Well boys, I'll be here for my sox fix.

I have been a member at WI forever but if I have been there 5 times I doubt it.

However this thread got me curious so I went over and looked at what was so horrid and I don't know who is who it appears that you were posting happiuly along and "voodoochile" or whatever dragged out something from the past, you said it was past, VC got attitude, you said LMFAO and VC banned you.

Is that about right?

If I interpreted the avatar right, Voodoochile is an Ohio State fan. What would expect other than strange behavior from an OSU fan?

Supposedly banned me again from WSI.  LMFAO!!!!  Why?  Because I dont like the moderators!!!!!   LMAO!!!!  Well boys, I'll be here for my sox fix.

I have been a member at WI forever but if I have been there 5 times I doubt it.

However this thread got me curious so I went over and looked at what was so horrid and I don't know who is who it appears that you were posting happiuly along and "voodoochile" or whatever dragged out something from the past, you said it was past, VC got attitude, you said LMFAO and VC banned you.

Is that about right?

If I interpreted the avatar right, Voodoochile is an Ohio State fan. What would expect other than strange behavior from an OSU fan?

You are correct other than voodoo didnt bring up the past topic, another member did. All i did was respond to it.

Hey voodoo!!! WHats up? Lol ya loser

Another thoughtless brain fart from the king of empty noise and personal grudges...well, anyway, if you must know, I was known as DimaAl88...noonw can possibly accuse me of favoring WSI, mio amigo.

Nice try.

Another thoughtless brain fart from the king of empty noise and personal grudges...well, anyway, if you must know, I was known as DimaAl88...noonw can possibly accuse me of favoring WSI, mio amigo.

Nice try.

Voodoo, you have had so many "personalities" on so many different sites. You really need to get a life. Do any of you old time espn guys remember the so called "fake hurt"? That was voodoo, too.

Nice try.

Voodoo, you have had so many "personalities" on so many different sites. You really need to get a life. Do any of you old time espn guys remember the so called "fake hurt"? That was voodoo, too.

haha I think I do. was that the guy that said BUY MY TAPES ?

I don't think that was voodoo though

very hard to recruit ESPN guys over, although I haven't really tried too. you are right though, those guys you mentioned are very good posters and smart baseball guys.

Forgot about RDivaldi...Hell, if you are lucky, you'll get ever so smart-alecy kmack and Boog_Alou, a quintessencial anti-fan who keeps us optimists grounded...WSI with kermitthefrog, jeremy and Lip ain;'t got JACK in the discussion department. Addition of those guys would be icing on the cake :)

Anyone know what happened to MaindenVoyage, At, moochpuppy, huskers, etc. West was cool, too once upon the time...

was that the guy that said BUY MY TAPES ?

That's him, alright. That dude was "tormenting" my teenage (then) ass with his dictionary crap. He was hysterically funny if anything else..If that was JustJim, I'll slice off my left nut. Ina ny case I think that's another example of BMR's obcessions and paranoia and pettiness.

Nice try.

haha I think I do. was that the guy that said BUY MY TAPES ?

I don't think that was voodoo though

I dunno bout the tapes. No, the fakester WAS voodoo, West told me. Its not my opinion, its a fact.

very hard to recruit ESPN guys over, although I haven't really tried too. you are right though, those guys you mentioned are very good posters and smart baseball guys.

Forgot about RDivaldi...Hell, if you are lucky, you'll get ever so smart-alecy kmack and Boog_Alou, a quintessencial anti-fan who keeps us optimists grounded...WSI with kermitthefrog, jeremy and Lip ain;'t got JACK in the discussion department. Addition of those guys would be icing on the cake :)

Anyone know what happened to MaindenVoyage, At, moochpuppy, huskers, etc. West was cool, too once upon the time...

was that the guy that said BUY MY TAPES ?

That's him, alright. That dude was "tormenting" my teenage (then) ass with his dictionary crap. He was hysterically funny if anything else..If that was JustJim, I'll slice off my left nut. Ina ny case I think that's another example of BMR's obcessions and paranoia and pettiness.

K voodoo, get to slicing lol.

No, the fakester WAS voodoo, West told me. Its not my opinion, its a fact.

He so wasn't...not that I wouldn't prefer Big_Hurt931 or whatever over your humorless, attention-starved ass any day of the week. At least he brough the funny albeit of "at him", not "with him" variety.

No, the fakester WAS voodoo, West told me. Its not my opinion, its a fact.

He so wasn't...not that I wouldn't prefer Big_Hurt931 or whatever over your humorless, atrtention-starved ass any day of the week. At least he brough the funny albeit of "at him", not "with him" variety.

LOL, yeah, the guy running WSI at the time, just made it up!!! LMAO!!!

LOL, yeah, the guy running WSI at the time, just made it up!!!

Will you forgive me if I don't take your normally worthless opinion/word for it?

LMAO!!!

Everyone knows that behind all the misplaced "LMAO's, you'are one sad, obnoxious little clown. Sociopath more like it. Every board must have one I suppose...

Will you forgive me if I don't take your normally worthless opinion/word for it?

LMAO!!!

Everyone knows that behind all the misplaced "LMAO's, you'are one sad, obnoxious little clown. Yawn.

Its a fact. As far as the LOL, its LOL because youre so obvious voodoo. You really need to get out of the house more often. LOL

LMAO!!!

Everyone knows that behind all the misplaced "LMAO's, you'are one sad, obnoxious little clown. Sociopath more like it. Every board must have one I suppose...

Does anyone else see the anger that this guy feels towards me? Its kinda funny. Supposedly hes dima, who i barely remember lol.