Hitler and the boys....

Bmr31

Its a fact. As far as the LOL, its LOL because youre so obvious voodoo

Oh, really? Is that another one of your "facts"? Keep digging the credibility hole, buddy. You are universally laughed at as it is...

Does anyone else see the anger that this guy feels towards me?

*crickets chirping*

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a fact. As far as the LOL, its LOL because youre so obvious voodoo

Oh, really? Is that another one of your "facts"? Keep digging the credibility hole, buddy. You are universally laughed at as it is...

Nah, you being voodoo is an opinion. Voodoo and jusjim being the fakester is a fact. You really have anger issues, see someone please. :huh:

Does anyone else see the anger that this guy feels towards me?

Adding passive-aggressiveness to the bouquet of personal "qualities", eh beamer?

LOL i doubt im the only one who notices your "issues".

i looked through the wsi archives to try and resolve this.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbullet...y=&pagenumber=3

voodoo says bighurt391 was the fakester.

then cheeses says

"That whole "buy my tapes" thing between him and JJ/VC was weird, too."

JJ means JustJim I'm guessing.

btw notice how in that thread there was a picture of a hot woman, and people digging on each other. yet it never got out of hand, nobody got reprimanded, and nothing ever came of it.

i looked through the wsi archives to try and resolve this.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbullet...y=&pagenumber=3

voodoo says bighurt391 was the fakester.

then cheeses says

"That whole "buy my tapes" thing between him and JJ/VC was weird, too."

JJ means JustJim I'm guessing.

btw notice how in that thread there was a picture of a hot woman, and people digging on each other. yet it never got out of hand, nobody got reprimanded, and nothing ever came of it.

Dude i can promise you, without a single ounce of doubt, that voodoo, justjim and the fakester are the same person.

Isn;t it a bit too early to come running to others for support, especially after making mighty presumptious claims and tooting yor own "fearless independence" horn? That's just weak even by your puny standards.

In any case, did you expect Jim not to ban you after you basically begged (and, in all probability, were begging for many months) for it? You managed to be hypocritical, despearte and retentive in one sentence. Living up to your rep so to speak.

Isn;t it a bit too early to come running to tohers for support, especially after making mighty presumptious claims? That's just weak even by your puny standards.

In any case, did you expect Jim not to ban you after you basically begged (and, in all probability, were begging for many months) for it? You managed to be hypocritical, despearte and retentive in one sentence. Living up to your rep so to speak.

Lol settle down voodoo.

Lol settle down voodoo

You see, Jim has "class"; I don't. Expect a rhetorical ass-whooping everytime you step over a line from now on, buddy.

PS: Using Holocaust and Hitler to justify your little personal grudge and insecurity is beyond pathetic either way you look at it.

You see, Jim has "class"; I don't.  Expect a rhetorical ass-whooping everytime you step over a line from now on, buddy.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok voodie. There is nothing that a loser like you, who never leaves the house, touches a woman, or has a job, can do to make me angry. In fact, there is nothing ANYONE on the internet can do, to get to me. Keep trying boy.

There is nothing that a loser like you, who never leaves the house, touches a woman, or has a job,

Tell me what ails you, pops.

can do to make me angry. In fact, there is nothing ANYONE on the internet can do, to get to me. Keep trying boy.

I knew if I give it a little the whole fountain of self-aggrandizing and preposterous hubris will follow...Kewep telling that to yourself. Too bad you can't change whoo you are, psycho.

There is nothing that a loser like you, who never leaves the house, touches a woman, or has a job,

Tell me what ails you, pops. Hysterical stuff.

can do to make me angry. In fact, there is nothing ANYONE on the internet can do, to get to me. Keep trying boy.

I knew if I give it a little the whole fountain of self-aggrandizing and preposterous hubris will follow...Kewep telling that to yourself. Too bad you can't change whoo you are, psycho.

Thanks, I wouldnt want to change who i am. I love myself and im great. Thanks for your concern, Jimmie.

guys, can you settle down a bit?

I have no problem with the arguing, and don't worry, I won't go and ban you guys or anything, but this thread seems to be getting a little too personal.

a lot of us here rip each other and get into arguements, but in the end the respect is still there. just try to ease up a bit. I don't want you guys taking all this hate for eachother and carrying it over to every other thread you guys post/see.

thanks

guys, can you settle down a bit?

I have no problem with the arguing, and don't worry, I won't go and ban you guys or anything, but this thread seems to be getting a little too personal. 

a lot of us here rip each other and get into arguements, but in the end the respect is still there.  just try to ease up a bit. I don't want you guys taking all this hate for eachother and carrying it over to every other thread you guys post/see.

thanks

I dont have any hate for anyone. He keeps attacking me. Im totally calm.

I wouldnt want to change who i am. I love myself and im great

Blablablamegalomania cakes...I guess I could quote George Bernard Shaw or Mart Twain and basically out your trollish ass away so to speak...But saying "bmr will be bmr" will suffice.

As in "woefully transparent", "obnoxious" and "asinine to the Nth degree".

Ta ta.

I wouldnt want to change who i am. I love myself and im great

Blablablamegalomania cakes...I guess I could quote George Bernard Shaw or Mart Twain and basically put your trollish self away so to speak...But saying "bmr will be bmr" will suffice.

As in "woefully transparent", "obnoxious" and "asinine to the Nth degree".

Ta ta.

Okay? Anything else? You obviously need to get some hate and anger out of your system. :headbang

Okay? Anything else? You obviously need to get some hate and anger out of your system

(bmr-speak): I am out of ammo and am very weak in all respects. Take pity on my inflantile self. I beg thee.

It's 20 to 9:00, CT. Gotta run.

For now.

Okay? Anything else? You obviously need to get some hate and anger out of your system

(beamer-speak): I am out of ammo and am very weak in all respects.

It's 20 to 9:00, CT. Gotta run.

For now.

I never needed ammo. Im just sitting here watching hoops, my brotha.

i remember a thread at the wsi board that had to do with mod rights and what posters agreed when they sign on as a member of being member on the board. when it was settling down vd came on and basically said this. "Expect a rhetorical ass-whooping everytime you step over a line from now on". almost the same word that brando made in this thread.

i don't know and don't care if vd is brando, but i am starting to believe bmr. which in itself is unusual considering our wars.

i remember a thread at the wsi board that had to do with mod rights and what posters agreed when they sign on as a member of being member on the board. when it was settling down vd came on and basically said this. "Expect a rhetorical ass-whooping everytime you step over a line from now on". almost the same word that brando made in this thread.

i don't know and don't care if vd is brando, but i am starting to believe bmr. which in itself is unusual considering our wars.

Believe me, without a doubt, thats voodoo is the fakester. As far as this brando being voodoo, im not really 100 percent sure, make your own assumptions. Sure seems like it. If its not, why is this guy so angry towards me. I barely even know "dima".

bmr...your "in your face" style will be appreciated more over here...you know you st uff , even if you do think the toad ritchie trade was a good one :lol:

Who me? Nah i know its not a good trade. I said from day one that Ritchie was horses***. Look it up.