Hitler and the boys....

Bmr31

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does she!!!!

For the last time, a stained Playgirl cutout does not a "she" make, silly...

Keeping in mind that your baseball posts have less insights than a stuffed rat in daver's house and considering the big, fat, walking irony that is your version of the events (namely accusing Jim of chasing you across boards and being unjustly mean to you all the while conventiently forgetting, intentionally or because of the short attention span or both, that it was you who kept on coming back to WSI time and time again to settle the score, and it is you who was/is bitterly propagating all sorts of "facts" such as him being a Fakester, psycho, daver-lover, etc...knowing full well that in reality he probably never gave you a second thought, not to mention ever considering coming to another board and is therefore defenseless against slander...as contrasted by Jim actually going to bat for you on numerous occasions and extending your sorry, ungrateful ass the benefit of the doubt many a time, etc) makes you into one arrogant, hypocritical and woefully insecure (as WSI experience among others shows) dummy.

And like I said, you can't change who you are. Only a moron would take that as a compliment in your case.

No reply needed.

So does she!!!!

For the last time, a stained Playgirl cutout does not a "she" make, silly...

Keeping in mind that your posts arguably have less insights than a stuffed rat in daver's house and considering the big, fat, walking irony that is your version of the events (namely accusing Jim of chasing you across boards and being unjustly mean to you all the while conventiently forgetting, intentionally or because of the short attention span or both, that it was you who kept on coming back to WSI time and time again to settle the score, and it is you who was/is bitterly propagating all sorts of "facts" such as him being a Fakester, psycho, daver-lover, etc...knowing full well that in reality he probably never gave you a second thought, not to mention ever considering coming to another board and is therefore defenseless against slander...as contrasted by Jim actually going to bat for you for you on numerous occasions and extending your sorry, ungrateful ass the benefit of the doubt many a time, etc) makes you into one arrogant, hypocritical and woefully insecure (as WSI experience among others shows) dummy.

And like I said, you can't change who you are. Only a moron would take that as a compliment in your case.

No reply needed.

:rolleyes:

Like I have said 100 times, mostly on that other site. There is NOTHING that losers like Daver and Voodoo can do to get to me. They hate that

Aren't you the unassailable, unpregnable, undefeateable--no, invincible!-- 8th Wonder of the world...Yeah, you and Iron Mike.

Both as delusional as you are psychotic. But at least he has talent...whats your excuse?

And even if the first part of the quote is true, isn't it kinda, i dunno, pathetic and loser-ish to actually pick fights with moderators 100 times even if they had done you wrong in the first place? But, wait, I am making too much sense right now...in the World According to Bmr, everyone's a hater...Not that your back-handed, one-line brand of smart-alecking late at night when everyone leaves the board actually consititutes "bravely challending the Mods and the status quo" (as opposed to cowardly and meaningless jabs) as you keep on bragging to everyone who would half-listen...Not that anyone (read:voodoo) with enough sense would respond to your baiting; to theoir credit they handled you just right- with enough respect not engage in kind, but also parent-child firmness to let you know what wasn't acceptable. You got banned/board-spanked and that's was the end of that ugly chapter :)

i believe you should reconsider. These are good guys

That is until Molto gets sick and tired of your playful moronisms and irreverence-bordering-on-hatred, warns you a few times, bans you...and promptly gets relegated to the "very-very devilish Hitler" status :)

obviously you dont have enough sense

As I stated previously, I, unlike voodoo, Bridgeport Joe, Rio, lake-shore-drive, rdivaldi and a few others on soxnet and espn boards, don't have much class when situation calls for it. Which makes for a perfect antidote to a low-life hypocrite that is bmr. I am outspoken when I see injustice, and the way beamer smears Voodoo's name is just that. He isn't kidding either-- he really does hate him with a passion of 10,000 burning suns and is really bitter about getting banned despite a put-on "yay for me!" mask...as his words and actions have been indicating for quite a while now. I may not like WSI as I too got banned...but fair is fair and my soxnet bias doesn't prevent me being objective on this issue, IMO..So sue me. I am certainly risking getting banned from THIS board by carrying on (albeit without much effort as I am waiting for some DivX flicks to be done...but still) and, unlike bmr, have NOTHING to gain image-wise by defending a WSI mod.

Since this is off-topic board....

obviously you dont have enough sense

As I stated previously, I, unlike voodoo, Bridgeport Joe, Rio, lake-shore-drive, rdivaldi and a few others on soxnet and espn boards, don't have much class when situation calls for it. Which makes for a perfect antidote to a low-life hypocrite that is bmr. I am outspoken when I see injustice, and the way beamer smears Voodoo's name is just that. He isn't kidding either-- he really does hate him with pasison of 10,000 burning suns and is really bitter about getting banned despite a put-on "yay for me!" mask...as his words and actions have been indicating for quite a while now. I may not like WSI as I too got banned...but fair is fair and my soxnet bias doesn't prevent me being objective on this issue, IMO..So sue me. I am cetainly risking getting banned from THIS board by carrying on (albeit it doesn't much effort as I am waiting for some DivX flicks to be done...but still) and, unlike mbr, have NOTHING to gain image-wise by defending a WSI mod.

Since this is off-topic board....

You'd LOVE to get banned here wouldn't you. I'm sure you really think that would prove something. :puke

In the very slim chance you are not VC I'll say this... I was NEVER banned from WSI, I've posted there several hundred times and could go back and post several thousand probably if I chose to. I choose not to, in part, because voodoo is a slimy, nazi toad.

I'd certainly never claim to be objective on this issue but you hardly come off as unbiased.

You'd LOVE to get banned here wouldn't you. I'm sure you really think that would prove something.

***Dismissable Presumption 101 alert**

I'd certainly never claim to be objective on this issue

This begs the question...Whom do you hate more, me or WSI? :)

but you hardly come off as unbiased

Oh, really? So when I like disclose my other miniker, defend a mod from the boards wherence I got banned, bash their "feature-ettes", over-praise many Sox players and Soxnet and its mods ad nauseum, etc...AND off the bat let you know what I think of that self-aggrandizing, paranoid f***, BMR, you're (mock)-accusing me of not playing with a full deck? Klasssseeeeee....

Surest sign of a WSI mod I've ever seen

What is?

What, you managed to go one post without breaking out the go-to term, "arrogant"? I'm impressed.

Worry not, I know you're just playing-baiting. I won't call you a "bmr-lover" or "bmr's other identity" no matter how many times you beg. :)

Surest sign of a WSI mod I've ever seen

What you went one post without breaking out the copout term, "arrogant"

Worry not, I know you're just playing-baiting. I won't call you a "bmr-lover" or "bmr's other identity" no matter how many times you beg. :)

PS Look, it's ot my fault you're deaf and blind as to see how much KISS really sucks. Don';t blame me for your own inadequacies. :)

You don't even know who you are talking to. I don't think I even posted in the Kiss thread.

BMR and I have gone at it before, at WSI as a matter of fact. The fact remains that you are the only one doing the baiting.

I'm done. :nono

voodoo is a slimy, nazi toad

And you are a racist, prostitute-killing pedophile. Two can play that game.

I'm done.  

You know this 3-word gesture would have been more noble and appropriate BEFORE you pointlessly "intervened and accused me of, among other things, wanting to get banned to gain some status points...but whatever.

(As it stand, your BS "slim chance that you aren't Voodoo" and "typical WSI mod thing" comments is just that- irrelevant, biased BULLs***.

Next.

umm BrandoFan.

first off, we don't ban people unless they go WAY overboard, and it has to be WAY overboard. so far we have banned two people on this board. One was tony (joebatters) because he was on a drunken post rage, the other was SideShowApu, who was banned because he asked us to ban him.

second, I do as little work possible on these boards. Considering I'm part owner in this, I post and watch this board very rarely.

third, I've known BMR since the ESPN boards, and for anyone who does recall, we would get into arguements practically anytime we were both on at the same time. I know BMR, he can look like a real prick many of times, but he's a smart guy, I got no beef with me.

Yo Molto, you sound like one cool Mod. However, so is VoodooChile, and I will stand by it until I see some evidence to the contrary. If anything, him finally deciding enough is enough with beamer only solidifies that position.

I used to get into fights with randar, idseer, huskers, rawaction, goony (latter 3 sCrUB fans) and you, but it was never personal/serious, and I could always recognize intelligence (baseball and otherwise) and basic decency behind the screen...BMR (and Ted Nugent, er, I mean Daver to a much lesser extent) is different; I think he is scum among 65 other oh-so-pleasant epithets, which is funny because I NEVER scooped down to his level when posting on ESPN and WSI boards...In fact, if you can believe it, I hadn't had a SINGLE run-in with him EVER prior to him showing up here again a month ago. (Though, to be fair, I always cringed and shrugged when reading his moronities in the past.)

Just wanted you to know that. Also, JustJim posted reply to thank me on ESPN not realizing that I don't have an account there anymore. I don''t believe in credit cards :)

as far as the whole NAZI thing, trust me, I'm not that much of an ass, baby, and board freak to sit here and ban guys because I don't like them

I didn;t imply that you were. I meant to poke more fun at BMR's utter pettiness and hypocrisy by suggesting that he may bery well pay lip service to this site and its inhabitants NOW as he would to anything anti-WSI, but in time...well, you got that Michael Jackson/Tommy Mottola reference, I hope.

as far as the whole NAZI thing, trust me, I'm not that much of an ass, baby, and board freak to sit here and ban guys because I don't like them.

Ya, thats my job :D

If it was up to Mario, we'd have no boards. I'm the same way though. As long as people stay clean with eachother its all good. Like you two even though your going back and forth, seem to be able to handle all that rage the two of you throw out, so it ain't our business to get in the way.

umm BrandoFan. 

first off, we don't ban people unless they go WAY overboard, and it has to be WAY overboard.  so far we have banned two people on this board.  One was tony (joebatters) because he was on a drunken post rage, the other was SideShowApu, who was banned because he asked us to ban him. 

second, I do as little work possible on these boards.  Considering I'm part owner in this, I post and watch this board very rarely.

third, I've known BMR since the ESPN boards, and for anyone who does recall, we would get into arguements practically anytime we were both on at the same time.  I know BMR, he can look like a real prick many of times, but he's a smart guy, I got no beef with me.

Dude im sorry, but I dont know who you are from espn? Also, I really have no interest in fighting at this site, as i hope has become evident.

umm BrandoFan.  

first off, we don't ban people unless they go WAY overboard, and it has to be WAY overboard.  so far we have banned two people on this board.  One was tony (joebatters) because he was on a drunken post rage, the other was SideShowApu, who was banned because he asked us to ban him.  

second, I do as little work possible on these boards.  Considering I'm part owner in this, I post and watch this board very rarely.

third, I've known BMR since the ESPN boards, and for anyone who does recall, we would get into arguements practically anytime we were both on at the same time.  I know BMR, he can look like a real prick many of times, but he's a smart guy, I got no beef with me.

Dude im sorry, but I dont know who you are from espn? Also, I really have no interest in fighting at this site, as i hope has become evident.

did you see the light and become religous?

do not answer this bmr, but i am more than positive that is vc but his tone and the way he writes.

umm BrandoFan.  

first off, we don't ban people unless they go WAY overboard, and it has to be WAY overboard.  so far we have banned two people on this board.  One was tony (joebatters) because he was on a drunken post rage, the other was SideShowApu, who was banned because he asked us to ban him.  

second, I do as little work possible on these boards.  Considering I'm part owner in this, I post and watch this board very rarely.

third, I've known BMR since the ESPN boards, and for anyone who does recall, we would get into arguements practically anytime we were both on at the same time.  I know BMR, he can look like a real prick many of times, but he's a smart guy, I got no beef with me.

did you see the light and become religous?

do not answer this bmr, but i am more than positive that is vc but his tone and the way he writes.

Nah dude, I am not one to be "controlled". The more those f***ers at WSI tried to control me, the worse i became. You guys over here will get the real bmr. Basically, I did it to piss them off. Plus, Im just a happier, more successful guy than i was before. Nothing anyone on the internet says, bothers me.