Hitler and the boys....

Bmr31

I am tired of all the WSI threads here, Who cares f*** that site

I am here and could care less about mods on another site it is irrelavant here. :fyou WSI talk period

Uh dude please dont quote a quote of mine from three months ago. Thats crap.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am here and could care less about mods on another site it is irrelavant here. :fyou WSI talk period

:cheers

how are the numbers over there. i notice that i am still number 10 with some of the others who are here now. i stop going over there some 3 months ago, but i wanted to see what is up yesterday b/c of the sox win. it like stale over there. sooooo sterile. do you know what i mean.

how are the numbers over there. i notice that i am still number 10 with some of the others who are here now. i stop going over there some 3 months ago, but i wanted to see what is up yesterday b/c of the sox win. it like stale over there. sooooo sterile. do you know what i mean.

Yeah it sure is...........im not just saying this cuz i got banned, but i much prefer this site.

ALSO, shortly before I got banend Voodoo anounced "anything related to the game should be posted in the game thread, and that he would delete any threads about the current game".....HE annoced that becuase the bill was high in April or someting like that

what is it, some 4-5 top posters are here now. don't get me wrong, i love this site. it reminds me of the old site before it became the wsi. the old sox army and a half night of what is "dsl" and who has it. we can do that here and that is what makes this site great.

but i am still pissed.

I am not quoting anyone i could care less drop the wsi threads

What the hell are you talking about you started this thread, by whining about WSI for the 200th time?

What the hell are you talking about you started this thread, by whining about WSI for the 200th time? [/QUOT,

it was started in f***ing march, okay?

What the hell are you talking about you started this thread, by whining about WSI for the 200th time?

be kool ok

peace

What the hell are you talking about you started this thread, by whining about WSI for the 200th time? [/QUOT,

YOu're kidding right? Some people never let go of anything...

and i am one of those, one of my many failings.

ummmm i am gonna explain this again for the slow ones............I DID NOT REVIVE THIS THREAD OK?

OK I shouldnt of brought this back as Bmr is entering a "conflict" with Soxfest, Bmr is correct this thread is from 3+ months ago, relax......POSTING whatever we want is part of the freedom of SoxNet, Bmr, or anyone for that matter should not be ripped for postin what that person wants......AT least ive done it plenty of times

BE GOOD

OK I shouldnt of brought this back as Bmr is entering a "conflict" with Soxfest, Bmr is correct this thread is from 3+ months ago, relax......POSTING whatever we want is part of the freedom of SoxNet, Bmr, or anyone for that matter should not be ripped for postin what that person wants......AT least ive done it plenty of times

BE GOOD

Im just having problems with being ripped for something i said 3 months ago. I didnt revive the thread. I have no ghosts. I have no grudges. I do not have a problem with wsi and i dont appreciate someone saying i do, because i said something 3 months ago.

BE GOOD

Im just having problems with being ripped for something i said 3 months ago. I didnt revive the thread. I have no ghosts. I have no grudges. I do not have a problem with wsi and i dont appreciate someone saying i do, because i said something 3 months ago.

:cheers OK