SuperSteve 7K

Texsox

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just enjoying my last dayz here. I've only told a couple people here, but when I'm around a certain number of post, I'm gonna stop posting, hang em up and retire quietly. It's time to move on with my life, live it better and get everything ready to graduate and do whatever life takes me. I was gonna tell Vince to put retire on me, but since he won't be around, Mike, I'm asking you to do it for me when I tell you the time is right. I'll PM you and let you know in the future. Thanx. :)

I'm just enjoying my last dayz here. I've only told a couple people here, but when I'm around a certain number of post, I'm gonna stop posting, hang em up and retire quietly. It's time to move on with my life, live it better and get everything ready to graduate and do whatever life takes me. I was gonna tell Vince to put retire on me, but since he won't be around, Mike, I'm asking you to do it for me when I tell you the time is right. I'll PM you and let you know in the future. Thanx. :)

That was touching. :crying

In all seriousness though, you will be missed...bad.

This is the Hotel Soxtalk- You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave... that is unless we ban you :ph34r:

There's no need to retire. Many posters have had their posting habits change, Chisoxfn and Supersteve are two good examples. Just because you aren't going to post here all of the time, doesn't mean you have to leave. Soxtalk values all posters, whether it is the spammers extrordinaire like me, or the guys who post once in a bluemoon. That is what makes the site great. You don't have to be a regular to contribute.

First, he has to post all his lame "Little b****es" things

Next, He has to get the last word since of course he was the great JReedFan8

He can't outdo his former persona so he has to do a MJ. Of course he has to do Tmars mom first!

This is the Hotel Soxtalk- You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave... that is unless we ban you :ph34r:

There's no need to retire.  Many posters have had their posting habits change, Chisoxfn and Supersteve are two good examples.  Just because you aren't going to post here all of the time, doesn't mean you have to leave.  Soxtalk values all posters, whether it is the spammers extrordinaire like me, or the guys who post once in a bluemoon.  That is what makes the site great.  You don't have to be a regular to contribute.

It's my choise and I'm sticking to it. I don't want to make such a big f***ing deal out of this so let's just move on and when it happens It'll happen. If you don't wanna do it Mike, I'll ask someone else. Some stuff I'm talking out of my ass here, but I know I'm gonna leave someday and I don't care if people here like it or not.

It's my choise and I'm sticking to it. I don't want to make such a big f***ing deal out of this so let's just move on and when it happens It'll happen. If you don't wanna do it Mike, I'll ask someone else. Some stuff I'm talking out of my ass here, but I know I'm gonna leave someday and I don't care if people here like it or not.

GOOD!

Get the hell outta my life.

Who needs you?

Beat it!

LEAVE ME ALONE!

I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean that...I, I, I just get so scared.

:) Don't take it the wrong way. I am not telling you what to do. Just trying to give you a little perspective. I have no problem with doing it when you want to.