Computer problem

Goober

wow ive been doin that for forever  :huh

I like the sig da_bears, but even as a die hard michigan fan, I have to admit that Marlin Jackson is extremely overrated.

Watching him miss with arm tackles, and get beat by less than stellar recievers is embarrassing. I am glad Curry is on the bench, Hall really showed a lot of heart out there saturday...something Curry seems to be short on.

Shazor is the best player on this years team IMO.

I like the sig da_bears, but even as a die hard michigan fan, I have to admit that Marlin Jackson is extremely overrated.

Watching him miss with arm tackles, and get beat by less than stellar recievers is embarrassing.  I am glad Curry is gone, Hall really showed a lot of heart out there saturday...something Curry seems to be short on.

Shazor is the best player on this years team IMO.

meh. i agree shazor is a stud. he hits liek a mofo

i was just sitting there and my screen turned pinkish. :o :huh: and now the colors are messed up.  i tried turning it off and restarting computer and plugging the cables in again but its still pink. any suggestions?

:wub:

You didn't hold a magnet by the screen, did you?

Troubleshooting anything involves isolating possibilities. Borrow a monitor you know works fine and hook it up to the system. If that monitor works fine, you solved the problem. If it doesn't, check the cable. Again take a known to be good cable and see what happens. Finally you may need to swap out video cards.

All this is after you have shut down the system and re-booted.

Remember, fixing anything try the known to be good approach.

Also, unplug every non essential component including the mouse and speakers, modem, printer, etc while performing the tests. Then readd them one at a time.

Troubleshooting anything involves isolating possibilities. Borrow a monitor you know works fine and hook it up to the system. If that monitor works fine, you solved the problem. If it doesn't, check the cable. Again take a known to be good cable and see what happens. Finally you may need to swap out video cards.

All this is after you have shut down the system and re-booted.

Remember, fixing anything try the known to be good approach.

Also, unplug every non essential component including the mouse and speakers, modem, printer, etc while performing the tests. Then readd them one at a time.

Damn that reminds me of KeyTrain.