Welcome!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God...

We should just shut down Urlacher for a while.

Don't f*** up his hammy any more, this isn't our year...

Next year, we will be a force.

no, next year will be a "learning year" since rex didn't get his full season in this year.

Oh my. I'd rather have had Quincy Carter.

IIRC the Jets picked him up, but I also would have liked to see the Bears before the Jets picked him up. Overall, I don't think this pick-up is as terrible as a lot of you guys seem to be making it. The kid has a nice arm, just gotta get better in the head and reading coverages - I know, I make it sound so easy, lol. But, he's a better pickup than say - Tim Couch.

Well - now we can look towards the draft, a bit. I'm hoping this team goes after the best LT available in the draft. We don't need a stud WR in this offense because the ball is spread around so much. But if we're able to grab an awesome LT, we'll be able to run confidently to both sides (Tait on one side, with the LT on the other side), plus Kruetz in the middle. That, or draft a stud corner which will allow Lovie to blitz about as much as he wants to...