Welcome!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy s*** guys, settle down.

It's an easy mistake that MoS made, hell, I see his point. Can we make a rule from now on that we entitle the threads something that make is sort of obvious? When I saw the thread 'Welcome', I didn't associate it with the Bears, to tell you the truth. Can we make it, 'Bears Sign Hutchinson' or something like that next time?

Just, what I'm trying to say - no need to get into a big fight over something petty like this...

Holy s*** guys, settle down.

It's an easy mistake that MoS made, hell, I see his point.  Can we make a rule from now on that we entitle the threads something that make is sort of obvious?  When I saw the thread 'Welcome', I didn't associate it with the Bears, to tell you the truth.  Can we make it, 'Bears Sign Hutchinson' or something like that next time?

Just, what I'm trying to say - no need to get into a big fight over something petty like this...

Dude that is over and done with. No need for you to bring back what was said 2 hours ago. ;)