Democrats

Wise Master Buehrle

I QUESTION the integreity of this very much

SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (Reuters) - President Bush said on Monday his Democratic rival John Kerry had shifted his positions on Iraq so many times he could "debate himself" at the prime-time face-off between the two candidates in three days.

so true so true.

Um first of all that is NOT the correct path of the hurricanes.  I'll just stop there.

Plus if God really was involved Texans would be getting their ass kicked. Did you hear that Kerry voted against hurricane relief and wants to abolish FEMA and the National Weather Service? I hear his is also against locking prisoners up.

I QUESTION the integreity of this very much

SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (Reuters) - President Bush said on Monday his Democratic rival John Kerry had shifted his positions on Iraq so many times he could "debate himself" at the prime-time face-off between the two candidates in three days.

so true so true.

Yeah, that whole "We can't win the war on terror" and the next day flip flop of "We are going to win." Or saying we'll catch bin Laden dead or alive and then he's not a priority...

Just because Kerry endorsed giving Bush the keys does not mean that he endorsed Bush crashing the car.

I still believe that "flip-flopping", the type of which Kerry is accused, is a sign of intelligence and/or strength...not weakness! Changing one's opinion after learning more about an issue is a character trait, not a flaw. On the other hand, if someone believes that 2+2=5, and refuses to be swayed in his thinking, that's a sign of weakness, stubborness and/or stupidity.

I still believe that "flip-flopping", the type of which Kerry is accused, is a sign of intelligence and/or strength...not weakness! Changing one's opinion after learning more about an issue is a character trait, not a flaw. On the other hand, if someone believes that 2+2=5, and refuses to be swayed in his thinking, that's a sign of weakness, stubborness and/or stupidity.

Kerry voted against 2+2=4 and clean water for our Troops

Oh My God!

:lol: :lolhitting :lol: :lolhitting :lol: :lolhitting

I can't help but recalling some Pali/Isreali type debates that occured a while back. I wonder why those came back to me now. :huh