Democrats

Wise Master Buehrle

God might be on the Democrats side, but babes are voting for Bush :lol:

r525305939.jpg

damn lesbians :lol:

MrEye, most of the flip flopping that is being described is false. Like the bulletproof vests you are so fond of citing. The GOP is misleading the American public, but the party faithful do not seem to care. Lie all you want as long as it's against the other side.

I think it is wonderful that conservatives made up their minds in 1950 and never change them. That way there is no need to ever think or listen to new information.

damn lesbians  :lol:

MrEye, most of the flip flopping that is being described is false. Like the bulletproof vests you are so fond of citing. The GOP is misleading the American public, but the party faithful do not seem to care. Lie all you want as long as it's against the other side.

I think it is wonderful that conservatives made up their minds in 1950 and never change them. That way there is no need to ever think or listen to new information.

Can you find where I, personally, have cited the bullet proof vest issue?

Can you find where I, personally, have cited the bullet proof vest issue?

No you did not. Sorry. It was Chisoxfn who first mentioned the vests. My mistake. I remembered the debate in Presidents and Re-Election thread and attributed the original post to you.