It never hurts to hear an offer out, does it?

Queen Prawn

Jim and I would both love to be able to ride the train. Seriously.. driving, even just sitting in it, sucks so bad here these days. Not to mention the wear and tear on the car.

My last commute was Wheeling (Wheeling Road and Dundee) to Schaumburg (Algonquin and 53) . The crawl down Dundee was so annoying. The lights would have to change three times before I would get through. And Algonquin and 53 was a mess trying to get on 53 right before the northbound merge.

Mix in a little snow or ice and gridlock.

Ok...will be calling the guy in about a half hour about a position. I looked up the company online and I think I know which position...if it is, I want it and I want it BAD. And that sucks cuz I hate getting my hopes up and then not get it, but wouldn't it be bad to not get your hopes up? If you can not tell, I am a bundle of nerves right now.

This would mean cutting my one way travel from 38 miles to 2.83 miles and in time that means about 1 - 1.25 hrs to about 10 minutes...

I am so nervous - I had a hard time getting to sleep last night after I emailed my resume.

Thanks for letting me babble...

Edited by Queen Prawn