Flip off a hummer

Spiff

There are many threats to our ecological environment. However I think the most imminent of all of them is Puff Daddy. He, like other rap moguls, serves the music industry oligopoly through subsidized record labels and likes to put SUVs in his video. Throwing a dope MC in the driver's seat gives the impression that these are very cool to drive. Encouraging mass consumption of the sports utility vehicle increases mass production of sulphur dioxide - acid rain. Don't get me wrong, Escalades are very sweet. But you know what else is kinda tight? Trees. Oxygen. Breathing. The environment.

--Mack Lindsay

www.standupisdead.com

I´ve got a better idea...I´ll drive what I want.

:finger

I personally dont care what anyone drives or how much gas it guzzles just so long as they dont complain about the price of gasoline. People who own an SUV that is as big as a house have no right to b**** about gas prices at all.

There are many threats to our ecological environment. However I think the most imminent of all of them is Puff Daddy. He, like other rap moguls, serves the music industry oligopoly through subsidized record labels and likes to put SUVs in his video. Throwing a dope MC in the driver's seat gives the impression that these are very cool to drive. Encouraging mass consumption of the sports utility vehicle increases mass production of sulphur dioxide - acid rain. Don't get me wrong, Escalades are very sweet. But you know what else is kinda tight? Trees. Oxygen. Breathing. The environment.

--Mack Lindsay

www.standupisdead.com

Right on, Apu!

:headbang