My team is too dominant

CubsSuck1

Seriously, it is a travesty that I am 2-1. I have the most point in the league by 54, with a whopping 375. Lets take a look at what I have accomplished so far on the season:

Week 1: Second most points in the league (123), won by a 'slim' margin of 16

Week 2: Managed once again to score the scond most points in the league, with 117, but I was beat by the team (Chimpy) which scored the most in the league (129). In a 20-team league, that is the worst luck possible.

Week 3: Finally, this week, I scored a a league best 135 points without my #1 back in the lineup. Added my second win.

Week 4 matchup: My main player, Daunte Culpepper has a bye, but I have Carr and Brees on the bench. Facing 'DaBearSox', who is in last place, I still have the edge because both of my backups are better than McCown. I may not score the most or second most points this week, but I guarentee another win. Sorry DaBearSox.

'Pain and Sweat' needs to watch out, because it is apparent that I am the most dominant team in the league, and once The undefeated teams get there loss, I take 1st place and run away with the league. Anyone care to enlighten me as to why I am so good? :D :notworthy

Seriously, it is a travesty that I am 2-1. I have the most point in the league by 54, with a whopping 375. Lets take a look at what I have accomplished so far on the season:

Week 1: Second most points in the league (123), won by a 'slim' margin of 16

Week 2: Managed once again to score the scond most points in the league, with 117, but I was beat by the team (Chimpy) which scored the most in the league (129). In a 20-team league, that is the worst luck possible.

Week 3: Finally, this week, I scored a a league best 135 points without my #1 back in the lineup. Added my second win.

Week 4 matchup: My main player, Daunte Culpepper has a bye, but I have Carr and Brees on the bench. Facing 'DaBearSox', who is in last place, I still have the edge because both of my backups are better than McCown. I may not score the most or second most points this week, but I guarentee another win. Sorry DaBearSox.

'Pain and Sweat' needs to watch out, because it is apparent that I am the most dominant team in the league, and once The undefeated teams get there loss, I take 1st place and run away with the league. Anyone care to enlighten me as to why I am so good?  :D  :notworthy

Well your to cocky, so your going to be overconfident one week and POOF huge upset. :D

'Pain and Sweat' needs to watch out, because it is apparent that I am the most dominant team in the league, and once The undefeated teams get there loss, I take 1st place and run away with the league.

You dont have to worry about me providing him with that loss...all my team is on the bye pretty much.

Deuce McAllister and Charles Rogers going down injured has killed me early. Peerless Price hardly gets any catches either. My drafting of Thomas Jones in the 2nd round was a STEAL though.

DBAHO is losing a fantasy league?! :o

Injuries killed me too. Stephan Davis and Steve Smith went down. I have Duece in another league also.

• 2 weeks later...
I should still win this week and WHarris will win with Buldgers stats he's got tonight so we we are the only things keeping you out of first CS1 . We will still be undefeated but down a s*** load of points to you.  :D

with 150 some already and i only have 74

Sorry, bout that. Moss got hurt and you know how DT fared with a horrible QB.