NBA LIVE 2005

I never really cared for video game basketball, except College Slam and NBA Jam, those were tight.

I picked up Tiger Woods 2005 and it is pretty cool. Takes forever to start the game cuz you have to make yourself and go through a tutorial. The first tourney I played in, I finished last and missed the cut.

They had a slam dunk contest in last year's ESPN College Hoops. They used a button combination system. Each dunk had a different set of buttons/directions you had to push to perform it in a certain time(you could move the spot farther back, but the point value would drop). There were more buttons and more difficult combinations for the more spectacular dunks. I normally don't trust how it looks for a basketball game, recent basketball games have been pretty iffy. The only games I've liked are the arcade style games like NBA Street and NBA Ballers. Who knows, it might be good, but I wouldn't run out and buy it just yet.

I never really cared for video game basketball, except College Slam and NBA Jam, those were tight.

I picked up Tiger Woods 2005 and it is pretty cool. Takes forever to start the game cuz you have to make yourself and go through a tutorial. The first tourney I played in, I finished last and missed the cut.

This game was fun for a while when I rented it (2004 that is) but I think it got too easy after a while. The only hard part for me by the end of the week was hitting good draws and fades.

The putting system with the caddy tips makes it way too easy to putt while turning them off makes it too hard.

This could be in either SLaP or Sports Bar...

OMG! You can do a slam dunk contest. That is one of the new features. I have no clue how the gameplay will work out and s***. But from seeing the comercial it kicks ass!

Like OMG you like sound like ChiSoxfan14