Which one do you guys like better..

Steff

Which is better?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• A
    • B

Mine will be in a Church and then a hall reception, nothing spectacular, but exactly what we wanted. ;)  I think I would select B myself though.

Been there, done that. Just going simple this time. And not much to complain about doing it in Hawaii.. ;)

I think the wedding should be as cheap, trashy, and terrible as possible. That way the marriage can only get better. Start with a tropical paradise and it's all down hill from there. Why have paradise when you can go to the Elvis Chapel and later get a pair-a-dice?

What do those generally run?  I looked at the site and all I could get is that one could save up to 20K...

We gave them a budget and they are making it happen. Whatever you want to spend, they can do. It's pretty amazing. The break is that they plan so many of them they get airfare packages that are next to nothing, and the resorts are more than happy to have rooms that are not used, get used. We got turned onto this from a employee at an agency of ours.. they did 70 people in Aruba for 8K! EVERYTHING included!!

wow.  that's pretty cool.

8k for a wedding and a honeymoon and all the extra's eh?

beware of the extras. :ph34r:

I have read, re-read, and enlarged the font to 50...

Of course it all depends on how elaborate you want it to be. Like serving heavy appetizers versus a full 6 course meal saves $30 bucks a person.. and it's the same amount of food, just more casually served.