The New 2005 Mustang

southsider2k5

Pst - get the cobra or GT then. But the new one is sweet! It will be tough to keep Brain from trying to trade in his 2001 GT to get one of the new ones - but all it takes is reminding him about what is left to pay on the GT lol. He said he'd wait a few years and then probably look at Carmax (where he bought the 01 GT from).

But it's true - that's why I am imploring my fiance to keep his super cobra jet Fairlaine (looks like it wants to be a Torino when it grows up lol). He loves his Cyclone spoilers tho so he wants one to go with the Cyclone GT.

My friend is getting one.

My Cavalier will still beat him.

ok...well ill beat ur cavalier!! :puke

but ive heard that this new mustang is going to be able to barley beat my porsche. which isnt cool.

porsche 996

290 horse power

0-60 5.5

0-100 13.7

top speed 177

3600 cc

05 mustang gt

300 horse power

0-60 5.2

0-100 13.2

top speed ???

4601 cc

well, at least my cars not american... :bringit

Neither.

This is how I would win. Right before the race, slash his tires!  :D

Even then I'd probably still lose.

Here's how I'd beat you all off the red light in Chicago every time. I rev my engine, you rev yours, on green you haul ass and I pull out like granny. When the cops stop you a couple of blocks later I drive past and try to concentrate while laughing and pointing you out to whoever's riding with me.

:lol:

Here's how I'd beat you all off the red light in Chicago every time.  I rev my engine,  you rev yours,  on green you haul ass and I pull out like granny.  When the cops stop you a couple of blocks later I drive past and try to concentrate while laughing and pointing you out to whoever's riding with me.

:lol:

Just so you do not fall victim to nuke, here's a pic of his sweet ride

pacer%20starter.jpg