Mt. St. Helens News

southsider2k5

Am I the only one that thinks this is cool..? I hope it doesn't hurt anyone... but how cool is it that Mother Nature is reminding us who's boss..  :lol:

I did an 6th grade science project on the reforestation of Mt St Helens 5 years after the initial explosion. Won best at show for it :headbang :ph34r: I have no idea why, but natural disasters have always been a facination of mine.

I wonder if there's an ignorant old man residing at the bottom of the mountain who refuses to move. You wouldn't anticipate any real estate in close proximity with the moutain, but natural disasters haven't detered people from building houses in California (earthquake/mudslide) or Florida (hurricanes) before.

I did an 6th grade science project on the reforestation of Mt St Helens 5 years after the initial explosion. Won best at show for it :headbang :ph34r: I have no idea why, but natural disasters have always been a facination of mine.

And you're also a Sox fan

who would have thought :lolhitting