going to the ball park

smalls2598

Just one this year. :crying

Started a new job working late hours and weekends. I'll definitely tweak the schedule next year to get to at least 15-20.

At least the one game was a White Sox winner (Sunday game vs the Braves featuring homers by Frank & Crede and another brilliant performance by Buerhle :headbang ).

I couldn't make it Chicago this year, but I did get to one Sox/Rangers game in Arlington. It would have been 2, but the other game looked like it was going to be a rainout early this month (again in TX). Turned out to be a beautiful day, but it unexpectedly cleared off too late for me to get there.

So, on the season, I'm 1-0. :)

I had a 9-game package, but, I sold/gave away ALL of them...here's why!

I don't ever go to games before June 15...usually too cold for baseball. This season, by the time the first game for which I had tickets came around...Mags and Frank were already down, the team was DONE!

There were other personal reasons that prevented me from going, but, like I've said many times, if the team's not going to be in contention, I will not be there.

:lolhitting Don't worry about it, we all do it.

Just havin some fun with ya.

Don't worry, I knew you were just playin' with me. When I saw your post, I just thought "oh hell, did I really just do that?" Oh, and this morning, since my brain was functioning, I did the math again. I went to 9 games and my record was 5-4.