Best of the West?

Who Will Win the Match?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win the Match?

• Athletics
    • Angels

Best of 3 games in Oakland to decide it all.  I love the AL West, it's always like two great teams are fighting it out at the end.  Who do you like?

Colon vs. Mulder

Escobar vs. Zito

Washburn vs. Hudson

I personally think it will come down to game 3 no matter what and Hudson will show up.

I'm going to take the Angels because I like them better and I just have a gut feeling they'll come through.

Best of 3 games in Oakland to decide it all.  I love the AL West, it's always like two great teams are fighting it out at the end.  Who do you like?

Colon vs. Mulder

Escobar vs. Zito

Washburn vs. Hudson

I personally think it will come down to game 3 no matter what and Hudson will show up.

the mariners are going to pull it out

oakland must make it into the playoffs to choke once again it is imperative

I like the Angels. Great hitting team, solid pitching, good defense. The A's have one of the best rotations in the league but their bullpen is really shaky. They have average offense IMO, just don't see how they got so far with that offense in all honesty.

I thought Oakland and Seattle did in 2000 but the loser became the Wild Card anyways.

Same thing happened in 2002 between these same two teams, IIRC...but both were guaranteed playoff spots.

This is way different from that. Should be interesting.

I think Oakland will pull it out...not because they always do, but because they have money pitchers.

I like the Angels. Great hitting team, solid pitching, good defense. The A's have one of the best rotations in the league but their bullpen is really shaky. They have average offense IMO, just don't see how they got so far with that offense in all honesty.

Oakland's lineup is consistent, at least. They play defense well, too. There's a lot of players in that Oakland lineup I'd love to have on the Southside (Byrnes, Kotsay, Durazo, Chavez - just namin a few).

It should be fun, but I'll be pullin' for the Angels. I don't want Oakland to make the playoffs, just so I can stick it to my brother that his team didn't make the playoffs...