Soxnet

LDF

but who gives a flyin' f*** about Phil Rogers?

If I recall, someone over there actually complained about cursing on sn...oh well, we speak the words that are understood world wide...even sox legend Shoeless Joe Jackson asked a cleveland fan if she could spell s***. So I see nothing wrong with a curse every now and then

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Sometimes the boards get a little harsh, but its all in good love.

harsh????/ how can it be harsh when were all one big happy family??? thats not harsh thats a lot of love................. :D

Sometimes the boards get a little harsh, but its all in good love.

harsh????/ how can it be harsh when were all one big happy family??? thats not harsh thats a lot of love................. :D

oh yeah, i can see brando sitting next to bmr with vc on the other side. that will be a happy table. :lol:

And then you go to the forums-whatever topic it is on Pale Hose Talk...and we're trash talking, saying we're not a big happy family, and that we hate each other.

Are we the type of family that is happy one minute and putting on boxing gloves the next?

Also....am I supposed to say "Who gives a flyin' fudge?" That sounds kind of funny.

All that I have to say about this, is I tried WSI and here... and I feel I have found a home here.

well said

Thank you. I didn't want to bash anybody. If fact, I occasionally "lurk" over there as a non-member.

ever since they took the ability of not been seen, i been lurking as well. when i see something that i want to respond to, then i log in. i still like the site but not as much as this one. i guess ever since the blow up, i can't give them any loyality as i do here.

however, some of the excuses that are being use is not valid. ok some of us bashed the mod, not the site and only sometimes. its not like we do it on a daily basis. except for this thread.

Guest hotsoxchick1
All that I have to say about this, is I tried WSI and here... and I feel I have found a home here.

well said

Thank you. I didn't want to bash anybody. If fact, I occasionally "lurk" over there as a non-member.

ever since they took the ability of not been seen, i been lurking as well. when i see something that i want to respond to, then i log in. i still like the site but not as much as this one. i guess ever since the blow up, i can't give them any loyality as i do here.

however, some of the excuses that are being use is not valid. ok some of us bashed the mod, not the site and only sometimes. its not like we do it on a daily basis. except for this thread.

well wsi will never have the services of knowing anything first hand ever again...........espically if you get bashed for knowing something they dont........i say :fyou them...............arrogant bastards.........

well said

well wsi will never have the services of knowing anything first hand ever again...........espically if you get bashed for knowing something they dont........i say :fyou them...............arrogant bastards.........

tsk tsk, this love affair you have for daver and his spurning you must really hurt. :lol:

don't you think it is just a little weird that WSI is suddenly creating an anti-SoxNet thread after Bmr left WSI yesterday?

He left the boards by his own decision? That's a switch from the past.

While Bmr was humorous at times, he was nothing but an instigator. :nono

don't you think it is just a little weird that WSI is suddenly creating an anti-SoxNet thread after Bmr left WSI yesterday?

Yup, and i admitted that myself. So whats your point? I f***ed with daver and voodoo because theyre losers and i wont let a loser, or anyone control what i say or do. No i did not leave by my decision, but basically forced them to ban me the first time. The second time? I got banned for basically nothing. Oh well lol. :huh:

Yup, and i admitted that myself. So whats your point? I f***ed with daver and voodoo because theyre losers and i wont let a loser, or anyone control what i say or do. No i did not leave by my decision, but basically forced them to ban me the first time. The second time? I got banned for basically nothing. Oh well lol. :huh:

I would like to add that as long as noone tries to control me, I am the nicest person you will ever meet. The person any of you saw over at WSI was not the real me. I was having fun f***ing with those losers. As far as this site goes, as long as noone tries to control what i say, they wont ever have a problem with me. If you check the Hitler thread, youll see voodoo attacking over and over and over, with minimal concern by me.

I would like to add that as long as noone tries to control me, I am the nicest person you will ever meet. The person any of you saw over at WSI was not the real me. I was having fun f***ing with those losers. As far as this site goes, as long as noone tries to control what i say, they wont ever have a problem with me. If you check the Hitler thread, youll see voodoo attacking over and over and over, with minimal concern by me.

look into my eyes, you are feeling sleepy, you will repeat after me, i am not in control......

look into my eyes, you are feeling sleepy, you will repeat after me, i am not in control......

LOL LDF prefers the controversial bmr.....