Todays game vs Texas

method

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cluger.... i am at work buddy.... where are ya? hehehehehehehe

i need my fix.... come on just one more inning. please... i give you whatever you want... o just one more.... :bringit

Hmmm....gotta say, that's a bit disturbing. :unsure:

Anyway, it's "jer", not "ger". :angry:

And I'm watchin the Laker/Spur game, so I don't know if I'll be doing updates from start to finish today -- but we'll see.

Oh the joy of seeing the Lakers get their ass kicked :D

3 straight Laker turn-overs

44-60 Spurs :headbang

Jealousy is a strong emotion, isn't it? ;)

Jealousy? No way :nono

The Lakers are gonna do s*** this season, its all about the Kings man :headbang

ah hum.... this is todays WHITE SOX game against the texas RANGERS tread... heheheheh

:P

Oh the joy of seeing the Lakers get their ass kicked :D

3 straight Laker turn-overs

44-60 Spurs :headbang

Jealousy is a strong emotion, isn't it? ;)

Jealousy? No way :nono

The Lakers are gonna do s*** this season, its all about the Kings man :headbang

"We'll see" -- Kobe

Go Sox! :D

Well Method, I will try to do a few updates of this one.  Studying for a test too, so it won't be great, but I'll try.  By the way it started only like 5 minutes ago.

Well, I'll be doing updates as soon as I can. I'm at my girlfriend's today, and her Real player is really old, so I'm downloading the most current version so I won't have any issues listening to the game.

Well Method, I will try to do a few updates of this one.  Studying for a test too, so it won't be great, but I'll try.  By the way it started only like 5 minutes ago.

yea... same here i am at work... trying to work and study for a huge exam morrow... not a good day...

Just Thompson is pitching for Texas.

Bottom of the 1st

-Don't know what Jimenez did, but he got on.

-Manos rips one down the first base line for a triple. Jimenez scores making it 1-0 Sox. Runner now on 3rd with no one out.

-Thomas (hitting .400 with 3 hr's and 11 RBIS in the spring). He rips one off the fence in right field and Thomas moves into second. Its now 2-0 White Sox. Runner on 2nd with one out.

-Ordonez got out somehow. Wasn't paying attention

-Konerko hits it to right center but they make the grab. Two outs now.

-Carlos Lee (hitting .422 with 2 hr's and he leads the Sox in hits in spring training) hits it to 3rd and Textiera makes a nice play getting him out.

The inning ends, but the Sox had 2 hits and the Rangers made an error (Jimenez must of reached on an error) After 1, 2-0 Good Guys!!!

Ya, I got a huge accounting test.  But after that, then its just a couple more days and then spring break  :headbang

Bastard!

Mine was the week before last (ended march 15th). this week is hell week, all the professors have tests the week after :(

Oh, all mine have them the week before.  (This week).  Once Mario and I are done though, we should be back to getting much more quick on our updates and such.

Yea mine seem to wait till this week since the drop deadline was on friday... so they dont have to grade papers for those that drop... and "this way you can study over SB" yea right like anyone cracks a book during sb... at a florida school no less.. christ the beach is a 30 min drive from campus.

Jon Garland is pitching

-Todd Greene flies out on the first pitch

-Mark Textiera hits one deep and it bounces off the top of the fence in dead center for a double (It was a 0-2 curve). That was a shot, homer in any major league park.

-Mike Lamb (don't know what he did, but he got out)

-Christansen gets out

0 runs on 1 hit; Still 2-0 Good Guys

Crede will leadoff in the bottom of the 2nd.

Cal State Fullerton, but I live at home.  Its like a 15 minute drive or so.  Its not much of a dorm school, mainly commuter.

Where do you go?

University of South Florida... Commuter school too... but i live in a apartment right by campus...