method

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's box score...

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gam...ameId=230323104

Valentin a good day, another extra basehit for Frank, nice work by Jon to get out of some jams (11 baserunners in 6 innings is a lot), and a nice job once again by David Sanders. He's making a case for himself later this season if he does well in AAA.

White Sox have the lowest ERA in Arizona.  

Is that really true or are you toking tonight? Never thought I'd read that sentance in my life.

I know for certain they have the lowest ERA of AL teams in Arizona, but after today's shutout, I think they very well might have the best overall. That's pretty impressive, indeed.

Is that really true or are you toking tonight? Never thought I'd read that sentance in my life.

Well its what the announcers said. 4.72 or 4.76 and that was entering the game.

This team could definately put up one of the lower eras in the majors when the season starts. I love our staff, especially if Wright is healthy and its no secret I like our bullpen.

Well its what the announcers said. 4.72 or 4.76 and that was entering the game.

This team could definately put up one of the lower eras in the majors when the season starts. I love our staff, especially if Wright is healthy and its no secret I like our bullpen.

In all seriousness and being impartial, this Sox staff has a shot at being in the top 5 in baseball. Maybe not in terms of ERA, because teams like AZ and ATL are in the NL and by nature will have lower ERA's, but factoring in the Sox' presence in the offensive-happy AL, they could be a top-5 rotation -- as Chisoxfn said, if they are healthy. And then we could have THE best bullpen (that's not too far of a stretch, either), to go along with a top 3 offense.

The potential of this team is limitless.

Unfortunately I can't listen to the game because the damn site still says I don't have REAL Player, even though I do.

I have that same problem too, BigHurt.  I was able to get the games as recently as last week.  I wonder what's up....

That makes 3 of us that are having MLB.com/Real Player issues.

Is it safe to assume that both of you have been using the free real player and are not subscribed to the season pass for internet radio offered at MLB.com?

Unfortunately I can't listen to the game because the damn site still says I don't have REAL Player, even though I do.

I have that same problem too, BigHurt.  I was able to get the games as recently as last week.  I wonder what's up....

That makes 3 of us that are having MLB.com/Real Player issues.

Is it safe to assume that both of you have been using the free real player and are not subscribed to the season pass for internet radio offered at MLB.com?

It's times like these when I wish there was a reliable internet radio or television here at SoxNet where everyone who doesn't want to deal with the s***ty ones at MLB.com. For now, however, we can only wish...