Rowand

Jake

Rowands been slumping lately. He's 4 for his last 25, and i want to see him finish on a high note. Does a good manager sit him for the rest of the year or let him play it out the last couple?

why would you sit him for the rest of the year? We got like what, 2 games

I didn't realize he has 24 home runs. Just think if he was in everyday starter this whole year. He would have had a great shot at 30.

Yup we could have had two players putting up magglio type numbers for alot less money. I am talking about rowand and lee.

I have no problem with that.  I didn't realize he was still that close.

I'm not one that believes in backing into it. Put him out there, let him take his shot and make it happen. He's close and with a little luck he can get there. Either way though, he's really had a very nice year. Good to see it too. He's worked his ass off and had some unlucky breaks along the way.

I'm not one that believes in backing into it.  Put him out there, let him take his shot and make it happen.  He's close and with a little luck he can get there.  Either way though, he's really had a very nice year.  Good to see it too.  He's worked his ass off and had some unlucky breaks along the way.

I agree with you. I totally spaced on the top 10 possibility. If that were not the case, then I would sit him, because I think that when one looks back, there is a perceptual difference between .310 and .308. Obviously the perceived difference would be much greater between .298 and .300, but you get the point.

But since there is something to shoot for Sunday, then by all means, write his name in the lineup and let's watch him go 3-4.