Season Finale Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said i expect him to be a lead-off hitter but a respectable obp would be nice.

Of course, But if the K's go down his batting average sould go up and the obp sould be respectable.

Remember as a Power hitter Joe is gonna K so if he can K let's say 100 times and walk 55 he sould be all right

Of course, But if the K's go down his batting average sould go up and the obp sould be respectable.

Remember as a Power hitter Joe is gonna K so if he can K let's say 100 times and walk 55 he sould be all right

100 times would be great but he strikes out at about the same pace as russel branyan. Which is not so great.

i like joe borchard but idonno if i want to see him as a starter next year....and i much rather have carlos lee over konerko... lee is a better hitter he has more speed and he isnt a GIDP so even if he stares at his HR's ill take him over konerko, and all you borchard haters should hope konerko gets traded over Clee too because if carlos lee is traded borchard for sure will be starting.