CONGRADULATIONS

The 2004 Houston Astros is a team to remember. They lose a very good pitcher (Andy Petite) but the men in that clubhouse react as if nothing happened. They go out there and win. They’re a very good example showing every team that got bit by the injury bug that you can still win without your best player. There is no best player because the whole team plays the game. :headbang

Here's hoping Clemens and Oswalt can be wearing a World Series ring by the end of October. :cheers

That is one of the most misspelled  ;) words.

I believe part of the problem is every May, Hallmark and others spell it that way on purpose for school graduations. Kind of how lite came into being.

I think definitely is one of the most butchered words as well. (I prolly spelled one word wrong in that sentance. :lol: )

I think definitely is one of the most butchered words as well. (I prolly spelled one word wrong in that sentance. :lol: )

definately

And it's sentence

So yeah, you're right :lol:

BTW...this Astros team is hella good. They have got to be a favorite to win it all with to be 7th time Cy Young winner and first time NL Cy Young winner Roger Clemens and Roy Oswalt going...that's, IMO, the best 1-2 punch in the playoffs. Santana is by far the best pitcher, but Radke can't touch Oswalt or Clemens.

definately

And it's sentence

So yeah, you're right  :lol:

BTW...this Astros team is hella good.  They have got to be a favorite to win it all with to be 7th time Cy Young winner and first time NL Cy Young winner Roger Clemens and Roy Oswalt going...that's, IMO, the best 1-2 punch in the playoffs.  Santana is by far the best pitcher, but Radke can't touch Oswalt or Clemens.

Haha, yeah I spelled sentence wrong on purpose, but I really thought I spelled definately right because I was thinking about it one day and then my Chemistry teacher spelled it that way twice so I thought it had to be right.

definately

And it's sentence

So yeah, you're right  :lol:

BTW...this Astros team is hella good.  They have got to be a favorite to win it all with to be 7th time Cy Young winner and first time NL Cy Young winner Roger Clemens and Roy Oswalt going...that's, IMO, the best 1-2 punch in the playoffs.  Santana is by far the best pitcher, but Radke can't touch Oswalt or Clemens.

Actually definately is correctly spelled as definitely.