Who will have the higher winning %

Bulls will win around 32-36 and i don't see the bears winning more than four so i would have to go with the bulls.

Something like that. I don't know if the Bulls can win that many, but more than the .250 winning percentage the Bears will have.

Something like that. I don't know if the Bulls can win that many, but more than the .250 winning percentage the Bears will have.

Ya i honestly don't think they will win that many either all that i know is they will have a better winning percentage than 25% and the bears will be awfully lucky to win four games this year.

i think if they stay healthy the bulls might be able to surprise some people this year... especially if curry and chandler are in shape which they should be since both have worked out this off-season

i agree

my bold prediction: Bulls will have a better record than the Lakers this year

my bold prediction: Bulls will have a better record than the Lakers this year

Quit it with the Bulls optimism. They will suck, they have no talent. I'm so sick of people thinking the Bulls will turn it around. They won't until one of these rookies is a star.

Quit it with the Bulls optimism. They will suck, they have no talent. I'm so sick of people thinking the Bulls will turn it around. They won't until one of these rookies is a star.

i never said theyre gonna be good i just think the lakers are gonna be horrid this year

I wouldnt be surprised if the Bears only won 2 more games this whole year.. Today the defense played their asses off but the offense was pathetic behind Quinn.. Ouch.. I would let Hutchinson get a start and see what he can do.. but they help Philly and couldnt do anything, it was sad..

I hope da bears can turn it around

I'm going to say Bulls merely based on the fact that I don't think they'll win a single game with Quinn at QB. The guy looks awful, I don't know how we went into the season with him as our backup. At the beginning of the year I looked at the schedule and said four wins- both Detroit games, Houston, and New York. Now that Grossman is out and New York has looked pretty good, I'd say four is a stretch. I think the Bulls can win somewhere between 20 and 30 just because the Eastern conference is god awful outside of Detroit, Indiana, and Miami.