New History Channel show

southsider2k5

Has anyone else watched this show yet? It is on Sunday nights, last night they talked about TWA flight 800. It is a really cool program that takes an event, and interview people with both the accepted viewpoint, and people for the conspiracy viewpoint. Definately a must see program if you are into that kind of thing.

Has anyone else watched this show yet?  It is on Sunday nights, last night they talked about TWA flight 800.  It is a really cool program that takes an event, and interview people with both the accepted viewpoint, and people for the conspiracy viewpoint. Definately a must see program if you are into that kind of thing.

Sorry, I watched "The Longest Yard" on ESPN Classic last night. Great stuff! :headbang

My Sundays usually consist of Extreme Makeover - Home Edition, but I couldn't pass up The Longest Yard last night.

Sorry, I watched "The Longest Yard" on ESPN Classic last night. Great stuff!  :headbang

My Sundays usually consist of Extreme Makeover - Home Edition, but I couldn't pass up The Longest Yard last night.

:ph34r: I can admit it too...I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and I like it :D

And then I watch the Sunday replay of Nip/Tuck...gotta take the good with the bad I guess

:ph34r: I can admit it too...I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and I like it  :D

And then I watch the Sunday replay of Nip/Tuck...gotta take the good with the bad I guess

Why the :ph34r: ?

I think that show is possibly the best on TV. Anytime you get down about people and society, just watch this show. It's incredible what they do for people. Yes, there ARE some good people out there. I'm not afraid to admit that I usually ball my eyes out eveytime I watch it and sometimes get weepy telling the stories later on.

PS, sorry about hijacking your thread, SS2K4! :P