Texsox

How often do you visit SL&P?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you visit SL&P?

• Less than once per day
    • Once per day
    • 2 or 3 times per day
    • I'm logged in all day and into the night

I've been thinking about pacing and what keeps people coming back regularly to an internet site. Fresh content seems like something that would be very important. I've always thought about the person who visits once per day. When they come back I figure there should be a mixture of some hot topics, some day old news, and some new stuff. But always have some new stuff.

It seems like some people are quicker to add threads than others. One way we all can keep this site vital and interesting in to bring some of your personality to the overall tone. You can help by starting threads related to what you are interested in. Don't worry if it doesn't get 25 replies, sometimes there are threads that only receive one or two replies but dozens of views. Those are still popular.

I would like SL&P to be a "must read" everyday for all our members, but it needs a lot of soxtalk members to make that happen. With the Sox baseball season over, Pale Hose slows down. Bears are once a week, the Bulls are, well the Bulls, and of course, the Blackhosers will be idle for a while. So SL&P becomes a great place to play.

Thoughts??

Usually SLaP is the first board I check out.

I like to see what non-baseball stuff people are talking about.

Even though I try not to talk politics ( since I'm kinda put off by politicians in general ), I'm fascinated by what our ST folks think and always love to read the different viewpoints. Debate is great and everyone learns in the process.

I'm always floored by the amount of research and reference sources Apu provides.

What I'm trying to say is, this place is interesting whether or not the Sox are playing ( AND whether or not they're playing well! )

KUDOS to everyone who posts here!!! :cheers

I see me visiting SL&P less frequently in the future.  Too much bulls*** spewed in here.  Nothing personal guys, but most of my visits will here will be to check out non-political threads from now on.

It has been ugly lately. Hopefully after the election some of that dies down :ph34r: