What happened to Mike South?

Soxplosion

Yeah, Mike North had a restraining order placed against RPS, so he had to revert to his previous name.

...RPS's love affair with North continues, though.... :lol:

He's often seen outside the Score's broadcast studios, holding a boombox over his head playing "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel. RPS stands there, weeping, asking over and over why North won't return his phone calls and asking if Mike gets the letters he sends. "But I changed my name to be like you - don't you SEE that????"

It would be sad, if it wasn't so hilarious.

Yeah, Mike North had a restraining order placed against RPS, so he had to revert to his previous name.

He's often seen outside the Score's broadcast studios, holding a boombox over his head playing "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel. RPS stands there, weeping, asking over and over why North won't return his phone calls and asking if Mike gets the letters he sends. "But I changed my name to be like you - don't you SEE that????"

lmfao :lol:

I'm gonna stab you in the face when i see you again. :fyou ;)

Mike North is a sore subject for RPS and his family. North said a family member of RPS' was dogging it during one of those cable access televised 16" softball games. North has been in RPS' sights ever since.

If you handle a knife like you handle a bat, I'm not too concerned! :D

If you connected at all, it would be a very small stab wound! :lol:

I knew that would get a reaction, since I know your opinion of the 7 Million Dollar Hot Dog Man!

Mike North is a sore subject for RPS and his family. North said a family member of RPS' was dogging it during one of those cable access televised 16" softball games. North has been in RPS' sights ever since.

Killa, I don't blame Red for getting pissed about that - I've played on teams with that family member for a LONG time, and he NEVER dogs a play! North just didn't know him, so he felt comfortable talking s*** about him. That's what North does - his favorites can do no wrong, and he'll only blast guys he doesn't know or doesn't like. North is an idiot, and an embarrassment to anything he touches.

Killa, I don't blame Red for getting pissed about that - I've played on teams with that family member for a LONG time, and he NEVER dogs a play!

I don't blame him either. It sickens me that a blowhard like North makes all the money that he does for what he does.

Killa, I don't blame Red for getting pissed about that - I've played on teams with that family member for a LONG time, and he NEVER dogs a play!

I don't blame him either. It sickens me that a blowhard like North makes all the money that he does for what he does.

Hell, i'm at least as bad as North on air and no one gives me a cent. I never had a hot dog stand. that's what i've been doing wrong. :fyou North!

I knew that would get a reaction, since I know your opinion of the 7 Million Dollar Hot Dog Man!

Hey, it's all about singles baby! since i cant run for s*** anymore. And maybe i would have some power if my swing looked like yours .

(a bad train wreck) :o

Hey, it's all about singles baby! since i cant run for s*** anymore. And maybe i would have some power if my swing looked like yours .

OBP is the most important offensive stat singles work :)

OBP is the most important offensive stat singles work :)

Cheap hits and singles is all i do. Then once in a blue moon i can get lucky and hit a double. I rarly walk. No one walks in 16" unless everyone knows you have a s***ty pitcher who cant get the ball accross the plate like an ex-teammate of mine and "crittic's. As he walked 3 per inning, he argued with the ump on the first pitch of the game f***ing up any chance up of us getting some calls.

It's not all about OBP in softball - softball is about banging and going first-to-third. RPS needs the guy behind him to get a triple for him to go 1st-to-3rd! The guy's "human cholesterol" out there, blocking the basepaths!! :D

As far as my ugly swing goes, I don't remember anyone giving style points, baby! I generate power from my big fat ass!

...having drunks out in right field never hurts, either!! :P

It's not all about OBP in softball - softball is about banging and going first-to-third. RPS needs the guy behind him to get a triple for him to go 1st-to-3rd! The guy's "human cholesterol" out there, blocking the basepaths!! :D

As far as my ugly swing goes, I don't remember anyone giving style points, baby! I generate power from my big fat ass!

...having drunks out in right field never hurts, either!!  :P

Yup. you sure eat up those Sunday moring drunk , i mean fall leagues. 8 out of 10 on teh field are plastered. especially the RF. Even Guido hit a grand slam in that league! Only because they were trying to embarrrass him by the LF playing deep SS. :o

Yeah, but it's funny how even the Sunday morning drunks can pick up your 47-hoppers, bobble it for about 30 seconds and STILL throw you out by 3 steps!!

:D

Now you're just talkin s***. I dont have many skills, but the one i do have is enough to keep me in a lineup. Maybe one day i'll be able to hit fly outs as far as you? :lol: