I hate Cancer

EvilJester99

Sorry to bump such a sad thread, but I thought I would add to its list of thoughts/prayers/concerns. My best friend from highschool just found out the tumor on her heart, previously diagnosed as benign is actually a form of stage 3 or 4 lymphoma. It came as a huge shock to all of use, she's only 22. So, if you could please keep in your thoughts and/or prayers and send her some healthy vibes that would be much appreciated...

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jan 31, 2005 -> 05:46 PM)
Sorry to bump such a sad thread, but I thought I would add to its list of thoughts/prayers/concerns. My best friend from highschool just found out the tumor on her heart, previously diagnosed as benign is actually a form of stage 3 or 4 lymphoma. It came as a huge shock to all of use, she's only 22. So, if you could please keep in your thoughts and/or prayers and send her some healthy vibes that would be much appreciated...

Definitely, I wish her the best and hopefully everything turns out for the best.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jan 31, 2005 -> 06:46 PM)

Prayers from me and my family for sure. :pray

I just noticed something in Jester's original post on this subject. He didn't know why he was sharing this with strangers. I'll tell ya why, buddy, because we're not. We may not have all met each other, and we may argue a bit now and then, but when times are tough we pull together for each other like a surrogate family of sorts.

Sorry to get a little sappy. ;)

Sorry to everyone affected by it. This is not at all to make fun of deadly diseases, but Chris Rock did a bit on drugs and cures. He said the money is not in the cure, it's in the drugs. The Gov. and pharm. companies are the biggest drug dealers. Why would they find a cure?....then there's no money to be made. People make careers off of 'researching a cure' for cancer, aids etc. He goes on talk about Jerry's kids and where all that money for all those years has gone.

He makes a good point.

It's all part of 'the big conspiracy'. :angry:....don't get me started on it.

QUOTE(mreye @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 07:50 AM)
Sorry to get a little sappy.  ;)

Threads like this require a little "sap" to help us all remember that we are all very similar people. I agree with you on many aspects. Out of all of the boards I hit, this one has by far some of the most intelligent and caring (from what I can tell) people on any board. I hit numerous, and this one is the coolest as far as people go.Some of my fave emails I recieve even come from a person on this board.

But back to the topic, as much as I can, I'll :pray for your firend with the illness Chisoxy. Life gets too damn scary sometimes.

I thank god every night for this but my grandmother survived breat cancer in 2004. She is very strong. I've been dying to get my hands on a pink breast-cancer bracelet kinda like they have the yellow live strong bands but have been unlucky in purchasing some. Cancer is a very serious thing and my thoughts and prayers go out to anyone who has it or knows someone who has it.